Move your site over to WordPress.com
This free plugin offers a simple way to migrate any site to WordPress.com managed hosting. Get the superior speed, performance, security, and support you need to take your site to the next level.
It’s up to you
Migrate just your site or bring your content and settings along with it, including blog posts, pages, themes, plugins, site styles, fonts, and colors.
Relax and let the plugin do the work
The migration is automatic – set it in motion, walk away, and we’ll send you an email once it’s done.
The same, but better
Thanks to the seamless transfer from your old site to the new one, your visitors will never notice you’ve switched. But once you see the improvement, you will.
You’re not alone
If you need a little help during or after the migration, you’ll have round-the-clock access to WordPress.com experts with email and live-chat support.
- To begin, click on the Plugins link in the left hand sidebar, then click Add New.
- Search for Move to WordPress.com. The latest version will be in the search results. Click the Install Now button.
- Next, click the Activate button. After activating, you can navigate to Move to WordPress.com in your admin area.
Contributors & Developers
“Move to WordPress.com” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0.1 – 2023-11-03
- Updated composer.lock.
- General: Indicate full compatibility with the latest version of WordPress, 6.4.
- General: Remove WP 6.1 backwards compatibility checks.
- Updated package dependencies.
- Update lockfile.
- Use the new method to render Connection initial state.