Flash Toolkit is a companion for Flash WordPress theme by ThemeGrill
This plugin registers custom post types and widgets that adds extra functionality and features to Flash WordPress theme. You need to download and install Flash theme.
Get free support at https://themegrill.com/support-forum/
1.2.4 – 15-12-2022
- Tweak – Updated
Tested up toto 6.1.
1.2.3 – 22-04-2021
- Tweak – Updated
Tested up toto 5.7.1.
1.2.2 – 22-07-2020
- Fix – Slider widget not loading on certain conditions.
- FIx – PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1.2.1 – 11-02-2020
- Tweak – Toolkit compatibility upto WordPress version 5.3.2.
- Enhancement – Added filter for maximum portfolio number in Portfolio widget.
1.2.0 – 02-10-2019
- Tweak – Default values for CTA widget.
- Tweak – Display Flash Pro notice.
1.1.9 – 19-06-2019
- Tweak – Remove strings from translation for unnecessary strings.
1.1.8 – 13-09-2018
- Tweak – Alt, title attributes for slider image.
1.1.7 – 03-05-2018
- Tweak – Added css for third-column.
1.1.6 – 13-02-2018
- Fix – Repeater field issues regarding widget ID.
- Tweak – Added RTL styles Support.
- Tweak – Updated fontawesome to 4.7.0.
- Refactor – Select2 to SelectWoo for accessibility reasons.
1.1.5 – 10-06-2017
- Fix – Repeater field issues regarding two widgets ID.
1.1.4 – 24-08-2017
- Tweak – Allow HTML in Widget Textarea Fields
- Tweak – Fix the blog widget style 2 design
- Tweak – Updated fontawesome icon list and it’s version to v4.7.0
- Tweak – Increase the portfolio number in FT: Portfolio widget
- Fix – Slider image not centered in full view port height
1.1.3 – 23-06-2017
- Fix – Datepicker Field Not Working in Widget Area
- Tweak – Better and advanced locale switching
- Tweak – Better i18n
1.1.2 – 01-06-2017
- Fix – Get the Excerpt causing infinity loop
- Fix – Use wp_list_sort vs _usort_terms_by_ID
- Fix – Widget ID Instance for WPML
- Tweak – Add locale independent flash_get_permalink_structure function
- Tweak – Add Font Picker
- Fix – Updated select2.js to 4.0.3
- Feature – Integration with Flash Pro version
- Initial Public Release
- Install the plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the Flash Toolkit plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
What themes this plugin supports?
- The plugin currently only supports Flash theme.
Contributors & Developers
“Flash Toolkit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Flash Toolkit” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Flash Toolkit” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.