Easy WordPress Content Locker allows easy implemention of content lock gateway widget code to monetize your content.
It works with code from CPALead, Leadbolt, BlamAds, Adscendmedia, Adgatemedia, MGCash, Dollarade and many other CPA Networks.
You have various settings to match your needs and a user friendly interface.
- Show in specific page: category, tag, archive, author, single post, pages and more.
- Also You can select multiple options at the same time.
- You can lock content for specific posts/pages, just enter the IDs of the posts/pages you want to lock into the according fields
Support me: If you like the plugin please consider rating it 5 stars at https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/easy-wordpress-content-locker/ , thank you!
- Go to Plugins section of your blogs WordPress Admin
- Click on Add New Plugin and click Upload link
- Browse in to your computer, select the zip file containing the plugin and press Upload
- Activate the plugin and go to the Settings page to config. See FAQ section for more info.
- How to setup this plugin after install?
- Go to Easy WordPress Content Locker setting page.
- Copy and paste code/script from your content locker provider.
- Choose where you want the code to be embedded, at or . You usually get this information when you generate the code.
- Choose where you want the content locker to be shown. You can select multiple options at the same time. For example you can lock your whole site EXCEPT the homepage by marking all checkboxes. You can also use the content locker on specific posts/pages, just enter the IDs of the posts/pages you want to lock into the according fields.
- Click “Save Changes”.
- I have feature request, how to contact you?
I would love to hear your feedback, please use the ‘Feedback’ button at http://easywordpresscontentlocker.trigate.org/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy WordPress Content Locker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easy WordPress Content Locker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.