The ZYX Classical Circular Clock allows a clock to be displayed in three different ways:
* Sidebar widget (the ZYX Analog Clock).
* The template tag the_clocked_time.
* The analog_clock shortcode.
You can configure every element in different ways.
- You can set width and height for the clock (it can actually be an elliptical clock!)
- You can adjust type/style, color, opacity, length and width of the all the dials.
- You can adjust color, opacity, length and number of all the marks.
- You can adjust color and opacity of the sphere.
- You can adjust width, color and opacity of the outline.
- You can add background images to the clock with CSS styles.
The plugin is localized, so it can be translated to any language with the usual tools. Included are the translations to Catalan and Spanish (Spain). If you have a translation to another language and want it to be distributed, please contact us.
- Upload the full (unzipped) directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Now you can drag the Analog Clock widget to your sidebar, and use the analog_clock shortcode in your posts
and the_clocked_time for your templates.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ZYX Classical Circular Clock” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release version