Simple plugin to hide the lyrics of the songs you publish (they will be between [lyrics] and [/lyrics]). You can also use it for spoilers or any text you want to make viwable with a click.
- Upload wplyrics folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the plugin in any post as described (by using [lyrics] and [/lyrics])
- Any question?
Feel free to ask
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Lyrics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Lyrics” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added options page to configure keyword and shown texts.
- Initial upload of the plugin as it was being used in some blogs.