“WP Testimonial” is a very simple and light weighted plugin. Add testimonials on website by widget or shortcode.
- Auto Rotate Widget
- Shortcode for “Testimonial Rotator” & “Testimonial List”
- Option for manage the Effect
- [wt_testimonials] : Display all Testimonials
- [wt_random] : Add rotator on any post/page
Step 1. Upload wp-testimonial folder to the
Step 2. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- How Configure the the WP Testimonial settings?
Go to “Settings/WP Testimonial” and configure the plugin settings
- How Add/Edit the testimonial posts from admin?
Find the “WP Testimonial” (given in under the right side menu) and add/edit your new testimonial posts
- How add the WP testimonial rotator widget in my site sidebar?
Find the “WP Testimonial” Widget from “Appearance >> Widgtes >> WP Testimonial” and add widget where you want to show it.
- Can i show all testimonials on any specific page?
Yes,you have just need to create a new testimonial page and add this [wt_testimonials] shorcode, after add this shortcode all testimonials will be publish on that page
- Can i add the rotator on any page/post not in widget?
Yes,you can add the rotator on any post/page by using [wt_random] shortcode
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Testimonial” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tested with wordpress 5.2.4
- Added view all link option on widget
- Tested with wordpress 4.8.1
- Optimized code
- Tested with wordpress 4.0
- First stable release