43% of potential customers visit a restaurant’s website first to decide if they want to order takeout or delivery — and will turn to a competitor if your menu is not easy to find or navigate. But our free restaurant plugin to create a customizable menu can turn your diner, café or bar into the go-to business for online food ordering.
WP Food Manager’s WordPress restaurant menu plugin makes it a breeze for hungry customers to check out your menu items, place orders and pay for their food right from your website. Plus, it allows you to seamlessly manage all orders, as well as choose from beautiful food menu layout options with shortcodes or widgets that best suit your online restaurant.
Our WordPress food menu plugin lets you provide the best possible customer experience for busy diners to quickly choose delicious meals from your easy-to-navigate food ordering system — which is the perfect way to make sure that they become your loyal customers.
With our WordPress restaurant plugin, you can also create your own online food marketplace like Uber Eats, Lieferando, Zomato, etc. And you can use the Elementor restaurant menu tools to ensure that your responsive design looks great on all desktop and mobile devices.
👉🏻 Key features include
- Fully responsive design for seamless UX on mobile or desktop
- SEO-friendly to help customers find you online
- Familiar UI for many WordPress themes to make managing food listings easy
- Simple menu layouts and custom food fields to personalize your restaurant menu
- Ingredients and nutritional value included for health-conscious customers
- Elementor restaurant menu tools to make sure your menus always look tantalizing with beautiful food images
- Widgets for recent, upcoming and featured food items
- Preview event calendar listings (for Mother’s Day specials, live music nights, etc.) before going live to ensure they look perfect.
👉🏻 WP FOOD MANAGER: A FREE WORDPRESS RESTAURANT PLUGIN TO EASILY MANAGE YOUR FOOD ORDERING SITE
If you want to set up enticing food menu items in a hurry, WP Food Manager’s free plugin has all the core features and functionalities (as well as several add-on options) you need to create a robust five-star restaurant menu in just a few minutes. You can:
- Add, remove, edit and view your food listings using the WordPress interface – all without leaving the familiar dashboard.
- Display an attractive menu with name, description, excerpt, food image and price on your WordPress pages and sidebars.
- Create custom food fields to help you personalize your food items and make them look delicious and unique.
- Get live previews of every calendar event you create (for Mother’s Day dinner specials, live music nights, etc.), so you’ll know how your site visitors will see your event listing:
- Assign locations to each of your calendar events if you have multiple restaurants for more convenient online food ordering.
- Simple shortcodes allow you to present your events in calendar, list or day view.
👉🏻 MAKE IT EASY FOR PEOPLE TO FIND YOUR FOOD MENU ITEMS THROUGH SEARCH
Once you add food items to your site, make it easy for your customers to find them. The WP Food Manager restaurant menu plugin includes lots of ways to quickly direct users to your food items:
- You can search for and filter foods on the front-end using shortcodes. Each listing is AJAX-powered for a super slick presentation.
- Guests and registered users can submit and manage food listings using a front-end form, and filter foods/restaurants based on their current location.
- Easily attach an email address and/or website URL to each event listing on your restaurant calendar so users have more ways to find your announcements. Search engines will also be able to index them faster.
- Customers can subscribe to your restaurant’s calendar events with a built-in RSS feed to receive notifications and never miss any of your announcements.
👉🏻 WORDPRESS FOOD MENU PLUGIN FULL FEATURES LIST:
- Fully responsive design and mobile-device friendly
- Cross-browser support (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc.)
- SEO-friendly and compatible with SEO plugins
- Multilingual translation and internationalization with RTL support
- Add, manage and categorize food listings using WordPress’ familiar UI
- Front-end forms for guests and registered users to submit and manage food listings
- AJAX-powered for searchable and filterable food listings added to your pages via shortcodes
- Preview event calendar listings (for Mother’s Day specials, live music nights, etc.) before going live to ensure they look perfect:
- Attach an email address and/or website URL to each event listing so users have more ways to find your updated food items, special occasions or any in-house events like live music.
- RSS feeds allow customers to receive alerts for new food items matching their search (for example: they’re notified about your new pizza when they search for “pizza”).
- Easily create the best restaurant menu with:
- Simple and clean menu layouts
- Food and drink menu categories
- Menu/category filter
- Custom food fields
- Ingredients and nutritional values
- Elementor restaurant menu tools
- Widgets for recent, upcoming and featured food items
- Plenty of template tags and shortcodes for use in your posts and pages
- Lots of documentation and tutorials
👉🏻 UPCOMING FEATURES FOR OUR WORDPRESS RESTAURANT PLUGIN:
- Ordering system for food delivery:
- Driver app
- Order tracking app
- WhatsApp and SMS notifications
- Online order calendar
- Tips and rewards
- MailChimp and SendinBlue integrations
- Restaurant reservations
- Menu layout options:
- Colors for food category
- Food menu styles
- Staff (chefs)
👉🏻 A DEVELOPER-FRIENDLY RESTAURANT MENU PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS BUSINESSES
Developers consider this one of the best WordPress restaurant menu plugins because it’s a seamless, well-coded solution that comes with a number of helpful features, including:
- Search engine optimization (SEO) built into the code
- A translation-ready code base to help globalize event copy
- Caching support to keep things running fast and friction-free
- Plenty of endpoints and template files to provide deep customization to the core WP Food Manager code for your food and drink menu
- A debug mode to ensure that your WP Food Manager installation runs smoothly at all times
👉🏻 Be a contributor
If you want to contribute, go to our WP Food Manager GitHub Repository and see where you can help.
You can also add a new language via translate.wordpress.org. We’ve built a short guide explaining how to translate and localize the plugin.
Thanks to all of our contributors.
- We are open for your suggestions and feedback – Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins!
- Drop us a line.
👉🏻 Connect With US
To stay in touch and get latest update about WP User Profile Avatar’s further releases and features, you can connect with us via:
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WP Food Manager” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by clicking Install Now.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Can I list my foods?
Yes, You can list your food.
How can I add my foods?
You can add your foods from the front-end. And also you can add, update and delete your food from the front-end.
Our restaurant menu plugin works with all WordPress themes, and page builders including Elementor.
Our food menu plugin is ideal for all bar, cafe and restaurant website owners who use WordPress.
No, our WordPress restaurant menu plugin will not slow down your website. We understand that fast page loading and real-time page updates is important for hungry customers ordering food items online.
Can WP Food Manager be translated into other languages?
You can also find us on GitHub: see the WP Food Manager GitHub Repository. Regardless of whether you are a site owner, end user or developer, WP Food Manager is the go-to WordPress restaurant menu plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Food Manager – WordPress Restaurant Menu Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Food Manager – WordPress Restaurant Menu Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.1 [ Oct 6th, 2022 ]
New – Food manager install process steps added.
New – Food Details page added.
New – Restaurant manager can add food from fronted side.
New – Add Food topping functionalities implemented.
New – Add a food page added so now the restaurant manager can add food from the fronted side.
New – Food type fields added so now the restaurant manager can select the food type.
New – Food Data Section added in add food form.
New – General setting implemented for an admin at admin panel.
New – Menu Name corrections on the admin side.
Fix – The user can not able to delete food images.
Fix – Warning messages from add food page.
Fix – Food view count showing zero.
Fix – Food listing page not showing correctly in other browsers.
Fix – In food listing Keyword type search is not working.
Fix – Warning messages in add food and food listing page.
Fix – Add food pricing issues.
1.0 [ Aug 19th, 2020 ]
- First release.