Why does the delay exist?
According to Google:
…mobile browsers will wait approximately 300ms from the time that you tap the button to fire the click event. The reason for this is that the browser is waiting to see if you are actually performing a double tap.
The aim is to make your application/website feel less laggy and more responsive while avoiding any interference with your current logic.
Visit Documentation page
- No configurations required
- Just activate plugin and see results on touch devices.
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org.
- Upload the ZIP file through the “Plugins > Add New > Upload” screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How do I contribute?
We encourage everyone to contribute their ideas, thoughts and code snippets. This can be done by forking the repository over at GitHub.
Contributors & Developers
“WP FastClick” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Version updated
- Initial release.