This version is ONLY on PT-PT, if you want it on English, French or even Spanish please donate, and you’ll have access to it.
As you might have noticed, managing the pages of your WordPress site isn’t very intuitive out of the box. So we found a way to make it a whole lot easier. Here’s how…
Reasons to try Fansub Page Manager:
It alows you to manage the Projects page settings in a very intuitive way.
So, what should you expect from this plugin ?
* You can add Projects Info.
* You can add Releases.
* You can manage fansub projects and releases.
* You can easily provide DDL, Torrent and XDCC Links.
* You can add XDCC Bots, and manage them.
* You can scrape** data from NT and XDCC bots.
* You can associate your Nyaa account.
* Widget for releases, you can display them in sidebar.
* Ability to attach release(s) to a post.
**NT scrape only works with “BTx Grouped” theme.
To be Implemented Soon ?
* Ability specify a type of release, for multiple releases per episode.
* Ability to hide releases.
* This module is unsupported.
* Development will progress. However, it will still remain unsupported.
* If you “deactivate” the plugin, all your release data WILL BE LOST.
You may provide arbitrary sections, in the same format as the ones above. This may be of use for extremely complicated
plugins where more information needs to be conveyed that doesn’t fit into the categories of “description” or
“installation.” Arbitrary sections will be shown below the built-in sections outlined above.
A brief Markdown Example
- Some feature
- Another feature
- Something else about the plugin
- something else
- third thing
Here’s a link to WordPress and one to Markdown’s Syntax Documentation.
Titles are optional, naturally.
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I’ve been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
wp-fansub_page_managerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a Page for Projects and place
<!--fansubs-->in the content
- How can I Have this on English, French or even Spanish?
Just donate and I’ll give to you the translated plugin 😉
- Can you add a new feature?
Just tell me what feature you want me to add and donate for supporting development.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-FansubPageManager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP-FansubPageManager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial public release, version 1.0.5
- Nyaa scrape fixed, .css layout with new look
- Added the option to select releases for a post
- Finished up plugin, added edit/delete features
- Hourly scrape cron from NT/XDCC.
- Installation/Uninstallation removed from settings to activation/deactive
- Added widget
- XDCC features added
- Initial Release, v0.0.7