Cookie consent plugin for WordPress that allows for easy customization of messaging and conditional inclusion of code on cookie acceptance.
- Configurable messaging
- Specify code to execute if cookies are accepted
- Deactivate plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Delete plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
It’s best to use the built-in WordPress delete function. That way all the stored data will be removed and no orphaned data will remain.
- If you obtained the plugin from GitHub, extract the contents of the zip to ‘/wp-content/plugins/wp-cookie-consent’
- Otherwise, install as normal through the WordPress plugin catalogue
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Adjust settings as required
- What is the EU Cookie Law?
Find out more at the Information Commissioner’s Office
- What is the plugin page?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Cookie Consent” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Cookie Consent” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Fix to stop plugin back office styles conflicting with main back office styles.
- first version