WP Content Scheduler With Range plugin is a WordPress plugin to schedule the post and page with a range of dates.
This plugin is also Compatible with WooCommerce. It means user can schedule thier shop’s products also.
User can move to trash/draft their posts after exceeding its dates, by selecting the options of move to from setting page.
- Schedules the content(posts, pages, custom posts) of wordpress and woocommerce.
- Easy Customization.
- WP Content Scheduler With Range provides facility to choose the post types.
- Contents(posts, pages, custom posts, woocommerce products ) can be moved to trash after exceeding its date.
- WP Content Scheduler With Range provides facility to add some occasional content( some extra content) to be shown at any page at front-end.
- WP Content Scheduler With Range provides graphical user interface to users.
- Users may choose single or multiple post types and content as well.
- Settings for extending the features.
- Compatible with WooCommerce and WordPress.
- WooCommerce’s Prodcuts can also be scheduled for specific dates.
- Easy to use and install
- Easy to configure
- Many options for adding Occasional Content, like: on which page it is to be shown and what will be position of the content (Top Or Bottom) etc.
- Admin can now manage the display of occasional contents weekly, monthly, daily and can select a range of dates.
- Show/Hide posts, pages, custom posts and products as well.
- Shortcode creation that can be defined for selected date-range.
Help from a mate (aka support)
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WP Content Scheduler With Range, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WP Content Scheduler With Range” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our WP Content Scheduler With Range plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our WP Content Scheduler With Range plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Is this plugin compatible with WooCommerce?
Yes, This plugin is also compatible with WooCommerce, means WooCommerce’s shop products can also be scheduled for a time.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Content Scheduler With Range” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Content Scheduler With Range” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Tested with WordPress 5.2.0
- Tested with WordPress 4.9 and Woocommerce 3.3
- Bug fix
- Update date range feature.
- Fixed Order related issues.
- Fixed data related issues.
- Added feature for multiple occasional contents.
- Added feature for creating Shortcode for content.
- Changed move to trash settings into Move to trash/draft settings.
- Added sub-menu to show list of scheduled posts.
- Added custom column in All Posts table to show posts scheduled date.
- Provided date range, weekly, monthly, and daily display feature for Occasional Content.
- Fixed issue for time scheduling accroding to wordpress time.
- Added feature to schedule time with date.
- Fixed issues related to script and optimized the plugin.
- Added documentation and demo link.
- First Release.