This plugin requires WooCommerce.
When developing a WooCommerce site I realized there was not a shortcode for displaying the logged in users available downloads outside of the My Account page. So I developed this simple plugin which adds the short code [woocommerce-my-downloads]. It is simple and effective. It displays the Date of the order and the file name in an unordered list.
** Note: WooCommerce 5.8.x Compatible
Shortcode for displaying all downloads
Shortcode for single product download button
- Search for plugin and install it
- Activate the plugin through the \”Plugins\” menu in WordPress.
- Place the shortcode [woocommerce-my-downloads] on any page you would like.
Can I change the template?
For right now, you can change the template by editing the /tpl/my-downloads.php file.
How do I put my downloads shortcode in my template with PHP?
Open your template file and the put in
<?php do_shortcode('[woocommerce-my-downloads]'); ?>
Contributors & Developers
“My Downloads Shortcode for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “My Downloads Shortcode for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- BUGFIX – Updated templates to make it so it would use the specific download name instead of just the download label.
- UPDATE – Removed PHP Warnings when downloads were unlimited
- UPDATE – Confirmed working with WooCommerce 4.5x and WordPress 5.5x
- UPDATE – Added in infinity symbol to indicate unlimited downloads.
- General Code Cleanup
- Insured compatibility with latest versions of WooCommerce and WordPress
- Added in defaults when just setting up
- Change name to adhere to trademark guidelines
- Wrapped $woocommerce in check statement for corner cases when woocommerce is not loaded and fatal error occurs when saving page/post with shortcode.
- Fixed php warnings for undefined variables
- Fixed deprecated calls
- Moved away from the global $woocommerce and changed to WC()
- Cleaned up various parts of code.
- Added in new shortcode for single download button
- Options Include:
** Toggle Show Date on Template
** Ability to specify label on button
** Ability to add specific classes to button
- Confirmed working with WordPress 4.3 and WooCommerce 2.4.5
- Added in a setting panel. Go into Admin->Settings->WooCommerce My Downloads
- Options Include:
** Available Downloads Heading
** Content if user has no downloads.
** Show Downloads Remaining on Template
** Show Available Download Count on Template
- WordPress 3.9 Compatible
- WooCommerce 2.1 Compatible
- Initial release.