Add PicPay E-Commerce gateway to WooCommerce
This plugin adds PicPay E-Commerce gateway to WooCommerce.
Please notice that WooCommerce must be installed and active.
PicPay E-Commerce is a brazilian payment method developed by PicPay Serviços S.A.
This plugin was developed with the official PicPay E-Commerce documentation and uses the latest version of the payment API.
The PicPay WooCommerce plugin was developed without any incentive from PicPay Serviços S.A.
None of the plugin developers have links to the company.
This software is free and is not associated with PicPay. PicPay is a registered trademark of PicPay Serviços S.A. This plugin is not affiliated with PicPay Serviços S.A and therefore is not an official PicPay product.
How to test
The PicPay API does not have an production environment. All sales testing should be done using the production environment.
The values can be refund by the Painel do Lojista – PicPay or by WooCommerce changing the order Status to “Canceled”.
After the order Status is changed to “Canceled” in WooCommerce, automatically (after a few seconds) the plugin should change the order Status to “Refunded”.
You can contribute to the source code in our GitHub page.
Compatible with latest versions of WooCommerce.
The use of the plugin Brazilian Market on WooCommerce is mandatory, because in this way it is possible to send the fields of “CPF” or “CNPJ” to process the payment.
What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
What is needed to use this plugin?
- WooCommerce latest version installed and active.
- Own an account at PicPay E-commerce.
- Generate the PicPay Token and the Seller Token in the PicPay Dashboard.
- Have the plugin Brazilian Market on WooCommerce installed and configured.
PicPay receives payments from which countries?
At the moment PicPay receives payments only from Brazil.
The plugin has been configured to receive payments only from users who select Brazil in payment information during checkout.
Contributors & Developers
“QR Code PicPay for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“QR Code PicPay for WooCommerce” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “QR Code PicPay for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.2.0 – 2020/07/13
- Fix for not request cancellation in the PicPay API if another payment method was used.
- Add process the request payment with order create via WooCommerce REST API.
- Add new functionality: QR Code expiration.
- Add hooks so that other developers can extend and modify it.
- Add header “Accept: application/json”. Good practice.
1.1.8 – 2020/06/10
- Fix “Order properties should not be accessed directly.”
1.1.7 – 2020/06/09
- Fix bug. Added the invoice prefix in the request cancel.
1.1.6 – 2020/06/08
- Added config param “Invoice Prefix”.
- Added response of the payment request in the log.
- Allow the callback to cancel orders only with “Pending payment” and “On hold” status.
- Fix. Reduce stock only from “Pending payment” to “Processing” status.
- Changed PicPay dashboard links.
- WC tested up to 4.2.0
1.1.5 – 2020/01/03
- Remove unused code.
- WC tested up to 3.8.1
1.1.4 – 2019/09/25
- Set SVG with both fixed width.
1.1.3 – 2019/09/24
- Updated plugin name from “WooCommerce PicPay” for “QR Code PicPay for WooCommerce”.
1.1.2 – 2019/07/30
- Fixed order cancellation bug.
1.1.1 – 2019/04/10
- Changed to save the metadata in the order as the unique key.
1.1.0 – 2019/04/09
- Added the prefix “PicPay_” in all metadata that is saved in the order.
1.0.0 – 2019/03/03
- Published the first version.