Woogs is a Woocommerce and google spreadsheet Integration. Depending On Your Settings, It will Create a spreadsheet row with order information, if there is a New Order or an Order Status Changed.
HOW IT WORKS
woogs uses Google Drive and spreadsheet API . When there is a New Order or an Order Status Change WordPress Hook initiate, By using those Hook It gets the Order Information and sends it to the google spreadsheet.
- Easy-to-use, no unnecessary Setup Wizard for perfect configuration.
- No hidden menu or option, everything is crystal clear.
- Show spreadsheet and worksheet on the Lists.
- one click authentication.
- Append a row on selected worksheet after every new Order or Order status Change depands on the Settings .
- Upload or downloard plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Get Google Access Code by clicking
get google drive access code.
- Past it to the
Google Access Code fieldand update .
- Now select , Create Spreadsheet row after dropdown with Google Spreadsheet and worksheet.
- save it by clicking submit.
If you have any question or issue or any change request please asked me on the Forum. I will try my best to solve it as early as possible. If you liked This plugin, Please leave a review it will be Much Appreciated. Thank you.
Contributors & Developers
“Woogs – WooCommerce orders to Google spreadsheet” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- first version.