Edit WooCommerce Coupons Quickly. You can bulk create coupons too.
- WooCommerce stores : you can view all your coupons in a single page
- You want to Create a lot of Coupons Quickly
- You want to Edit Coupons Quickly
- You want to Search Coupons by Keyword, Date, Author
- You want to Auto Generate Hundreds of Coupons at once
- You want to copy settings from one coupon into a lot of coupons
- You can view all coupons
- You can view all the coupon information
- You can create/edit simple coupons. You can edit the coupon code, status, and amount
Buy premium plugin
Money back guarantee. We´ll give you a refund if the plugin doesn´t work.
Edit All the Coupon Fields and Restrictions:
* Coupon Amount
* Modified Date
* Discount type
* Allowed emails
* Coupon expiry date
* Allow free shipping
* Individual use only
* Exclude sale items
* Product categories
* Exclude categories
* Exclude Product Ids
* Limit Usage To Items
* Maximum Amount
* Minimum Amount
* Product Ids
* Usage Limit
* Usage Limit Per User
WooCommerce Coupons: Make Advanced Searches
You can search by multiple fields and using multiple conditions.
For example, find all coupons used < 50 times and amount > 50%.
Find all coupons related to specific products or categories
Find all coupons where a product or category has been excluded
Find all coupons that allow @gmail addresses
Find coupons by date, etc.
Edit thousands of coupons at once
We have a formulas engine that lets you update a lot of coupons quickly.
You can do powerful updates.
You can replace values in ANY field = Replace coupon codes, words in descriptions, category restrictions, etc.
You can do math operations = Increase coupon amounts by 20%, Decrease amounts by $10, Increase usage restrictions, etc.
You can generate coupon codes = You can randomize the existing coupon codes
Edit Coupon Custom Fields. Add new fields to the bulk editor
The bulk editor automatically recognizes all custom fields added by other plugins. You don’t need to setup the new fields.
Buy premium plugin
Money back guarantee. We´ll give you a refund if the plugin doesn´t work.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type the plugin name and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
What user information can I edit?
The free version lets you edit these fields:
Coupon code, coupon status, coupon amount.
You can view all the fields in the spreadsheet, including restriction fields.
The premium version lets you edit all fields, including custom fields. You can create new columns for editing new fields.
Yes. You can set up the number of posts to save per batch and the waiting between batches. Tweaking those settings you can make it work with any server.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Bulk Edit Coupons – WP Sheet Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
V 1.3.26 – 2021-12-08
- Updated to CORE v2.24.11
V 1.3.26 – 2021-10-20
- Updated to CORE v2.24.10
V 1.3.26 – 2021-09-10
- Updated to CORE v2.24.9
V 1.3.26 – 2021-08-18
- Updated to CORE v2.24.8
V 1.3.26 – 2021-07-14
- Updated to CORE v2.24.7
V 1.3.26 – 2021-06-19
- Updated to CORE v2.24.6
V 1.3.26 – 2021-06-03
- Updated to CORE v2.24.5
V 1.3.26 – 2021-05-19
- Updated to CORE v2.24.4
V 1.3.26 – 2021-04-21
- Updated to CORE v2.24.3
V 1.3.26 – 2021-03-12
- Updated to CORE v2.24.2
V 1.3.26 – 2021-02-24
- Updated to CORE v2.24.1
V 1.3.26 – 2021-02-10
- CHANGE – COUPONS – Improve the duplicate process
V 1.3.26 – 2020-12-19
- Updated to CORE v2.23.0
V 1.3.26 – 2020-11-21
- Updated to CORE v2.22.0
V 1.3.26 – 2020-10-22
- Updated to CORE v2.21.3
V 1.3.26 – 2020-10-11
- Updated to CORE v2.21.2
V 1.3.26 – 2020-10-07
- Updated to CORE v2.21.1
V 1.3.9 – 2020-10-07
- Updated to CORE v2.21.0
V 1.3.9 – 2020-09-08
- Updated to CORE v2.20.3
V 1.3.9 – 2020-07-22
- Updated to CORE v2.20.2
V 1.3.9 – 2020-06-26
- Updated to CORE v2.20.1
V 1.3.9 – 2020-05-20
- Updated to CORE v2.20.0
V 1.3.9 – 2020-04-20
- Updated to CORE v2.19.0
V 1.3.9 – 2020-03-17
- Updated to CORE v2.18.1
V 1.3.9 – 2020-03-16
- Updated to CORE v2.18.0
V 1.3.9 – 2020-02-19
- Updated to CORE v2.17.0
V 1.3.9 – 2020-01-13
- NEW – COUPONS – Add autocomplete dropdown to “Excluded Product” column
- CHANGE – COUPONS – Add autocomplete dropdown to “Included Product” column
V 1.2.4 – 2019-11-24
- Updated to CORE v2.15.4
V 1.2.3 – 2019-11-18
- Updated to CORE v2.15.3
- FIX – COUPONS – The expiration date column wasn’t showing nor saving the value
V 1.2.1 – 2019-10-18
- Updated to CORE v2.15.2
V 1.2.0 – 2019-10-01
- NEW – COUPONS – Add option to set the prefix for new coupons
- CHANGE – COUPONS – When we duplicate coupons, set a new code like if it was new
- CHANGE – COUPONS – Duplicate – Add instructions on how to change prefix and what info will be copied, so they can do it before the copy and avoid editing coupons after the copy
- FIX – COUPONS – php warning when importing the customer_email column
V 1.1.0 – 2019-09-06
Updated to CORE v2.14.0
* NEW – ACF – Add support for gallery field
* NEW – CORE – Add contextual option: realign cells to fix rare scenarios when cell borders don’t match
* NEW – FILTERS – Add option to locate column to save time when searching for a column in the sheet.
* NEW – UNIVERSAL SHEET – IMPORT – Add advanced setting to skip the first N rows, so we can start imports from where we left off
* NEW – WC Products – Add “All” option to the dropdown of global attributes columns, which automatically selects all the options in the dropdown while saving
* NEW – WC Products – Add contextual menu to copy variations from the selected row, which opens the modal and auto-selects the product
* NEW – WC Products – Add contextual menu to create variations for the selected row, which opens the create variations modal and auto-selects the product
* NEW – WC Products – Add the “product_variation” option to the post types column to convert any product into a variation
* NEW – WC Products – Allow to edit the parent product of variations
* CHANGE – CORE – Added internal cache of conversion from file URLs to file IDs to speed up imports and savings
* CHANGE – CORE – Added internal cache of conversion from friendly terms to IDs to speed up imports and savings
* CHANGE – CORE – Free – make the pro columns more subtle, highlight the cell value
* CHANGE – CORE – Show “menu order” column for all post types because some post types use it for unorthodox purposes
* CHANGE – CSV Import – Optimize the reading of CSV files to use less memory and read huge files faster
* CHANGE – POSTS TEMPLATE – when duplicating posts, don’t copy the post date, so the new posts have new dates
* CHANGE – SPREADSHEET SETUP – Don’t allow to save new custom post types when the custom post types module is not available
* CHANGE – UNIVERSAL SHEET – Delete old csvs when the sheet loads because the cron job doesn’t run on rare server setups
* CHANGE – UNIVERSAL SHEET – EXPORT – Add indications at the end of the process to answer questions like download didn’t start, where to find the file, when are the files deleted.
* CHANGE – UNIVERSAL SHEET – EXPORT – Optimize the download of large files to use less memory and start faster
* CHANGE – UNIVERSAL SHEET – IMPORT – Add an advanced option to auto-retry failed batches
* CHANGE – WC Products – Free – Enable columns: ‘view_post’, ‘open_wp_editor’, ‘post_status’, ‘post_modified’, ‘post_date’, ‘_length’, ‘_height’, ‘_width’, ‘_weight’,
* CHANGE – WC Products – When we add attributes and at least one is “allow for variations”, automatically set the product as variable
* CHANGE. UNIVERSAL SHEET. deactivate the rest api by default and add option to settings page to activate manually to avoid compatibility issues with other REST API configurations or external apps.
* FIX – CORE – SERIALIZED FIELDS – When the field contains a single level and subfields have integers as keys, it only shows the value of the first subfield in the cells and the other subfields appear empty
* FIX – CORE – VIEW column has the wrong link when viewing custom post types as a draft
* FIX – FORMULAS – When deleting thousands of rows completely, it only deletes half
* FIX – WC Products – EXPORT – Some column headers when exporting attributes are missing because the first line of the file is not read properly
* FIX – WC Products – Export – Some columns were excluded from the export when it was a custom field used by variations
* FIX – WC Products – Import – Remove the & symbol from the SKU before saving. WC returns a duplicate SKU error when it’s not duplicate.
* FIX – WC Products – The internal caches of WC aren’t cleared after saving, causing changes not to appear when sites use aggressive cache like wp.com
* FIX – WC Products – When we delete a product completely, we remove the parent row but we should remove the child variation rows as well
* FIX – WC Products – when we edit global attributes in their own columns and change product type from simple to variable at the same time, automatically set the attribute as “used in variation”
* FIX – WC Products > copy variations – When saving meta data in the copied variations, unserialize to prevent double serialization from WP
* FIX – WC Products > create variations > create for every combination of attributes – PHP warning
* FIX. CORE. delete all traces of the plugin on uninstall