Wonkasoft Logout was created for the purpose of quickly and easily to give specific direction or redirection to wordpress
for when someone logs out of or logs into their account.
- Enter plugins from the admin menu.
- Click Add New then search for Wonkasoft Logout then click Install Now.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Follow the settings link under the plugin name on the Plugins page.
- Or you can find the settings page for Wonkasoft Logout under the Settings tab in the admin menu.
- Can I add a custom link for redirecting
Yes, We have as of version 1.1.0 you are able to add a custom url for your redirecting on login and logout.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Wonkasoft Logout” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wonkasoft Logout” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Code refactoring
- Tested with WordPress 5.3.2
- We have added the ability to add a custom url in Wonkasoft Logout
- This is the first version of Wonkasoft Logout