The core concept with Fronted is that theme and plugin developers incorporate their configuration filter and/or add-on in their plugin or theme. However since version 1.3.5, it will automatically configure itself to make
post_thumbnaileditable if no other options are set.
To report bugs or feature requests, please use Github issues
- [x] Support for extensions and integrations
- [x] Supports Custom Post Types
- [x] Supports Custom Fields (see supported fields for more details)
- [x] Advanced Custom Fields support (see supported ACF fields for more details)
- [x] WooCommerce support for simple product types (see supported WooCommerce fields for more details)
- [x] Supports Shortcake
- [x] Utilizes TinyMCE (thanks to isuelde)
- [x] Autosave
- [x] Post revisions (step through and see changes live)
- [x] Live value validation
- [x] Automatic oEmbed conversion upon paste
- [x] Automatic url to link conversion
- [x] Image upload by dropping an image into the editable area
- [x] Drag image to move it within the editable area
- [x] Automatic changing of image size to load when changing size of image in content
- [x] Edit featured image
- [x] Shortcode rendering & editing
- [x] Show unsaved changes warning if leaving page
- [x] Ability to edit other common columns from the posts table
- [x] Ability to set post as featured
- [x] Ability to set post parent to hierarchical post types
- [x] Ability to edit custom excerpt
- [x] Allow/Disable comments
- [x] Ability to edit fields saved in the wp_options table
- [x] Edit and add taxonomies (both custom and native)
- [x] Basic RTL support
- [x] Choice-based fields with dropdown-select
- [x] CTRL + click on link in editor to open in new tab/window
- [x] Automatic config of
post_thumbnailif no settings are set, can be turned off by setting
- [x] Check/Set post locks
- [x] Possible to create new posts from frontend
Contributors & Developers
“WA Fronted” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WA Fronted” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WA Fronted” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.