The Publisher Desk helps grow and monetize your audience without the intricacy and cost of in-house development.
The Publisher Desk for WordPress plugin seamlessly integrates the Publisher Desk JS library, targeting variables, and iframe busters to your exising WordPress site.
For more information about The Publisher Desk, please visit http://www.publisherdesk.com/
- Upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin via the
The Publisher Desksidebar menu
- What does The Publisher Desk do?
The Publisher Desk helps you grow and monetize your audience without the heavy cost and deep complexities of in-house development. Our business model enables online content creators to take advantage of a comprehensive suite of sponsorship and advertising features. Our tools for ad insertions and built-in ad server and network integration enables you to be focused on developing rich and compelling content for your audience.
- Do I need to be a customer of The Publisher Desk to use this plugin?
You can install the Publisher Desk plugin and view the code without being a customer, however having the code inject working ads into your site will require that you be a customer of The Publisher Desk. Please reach out to us at info [at] publisherdesk [dot] com for more information.
- Will this plugin change the code of my posts?
- Will this slow down my page?
- How can I get more information about The Publisher Desk?
Visit http://www.publisherdesk.com to read more about the company and email us at info [at] publisherdesk [dot] com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“The Publisher Desk” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “The Publisher Desk” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Contextual checkbox sets display styling for contextual-ad- format
- Adding ability to designate a test site
- Adding author display name as targeting item
- New overlay option
- Added promoted page template
- Added PulsePoint buster
- Add custom attributes to the injected script tags
- Adding support for Ad.com Always On tags
- Adding support for OpenX
- Adding Rubicon SmartFile
- Bug Fix: Removing extra line causing invalid header error message
- Disabling Rocket Loader as this slows down ad execution
- Bug Fix: Closing open tag
- Adding support for third-party framebusters
- Bug Fix: Typo in variable name causing false positives
- Bug Fix: Check for valid tag and category arrays
- Moving Settings menu location
- Added support for category and tag targeting
- Added support for integrated contextual unit
- Initial Release