Beware! This plugin is still in alpha stage, rather do not use it yet on important (or clients’) sites.
I will appreaciate your opinions and most importantly bug-reports in mail – kahi(at)kahi.cz – or on Twitter – @_wpn – thanks!
Texy! is text-to-HTML formatter and converter library. It allows you to write structured documents without knowledge or using of HTML language. You write documents in humane easy-to-read plain text format and Texy! converts it to structurally and valid (X)HTML code.
- Texy! library version: 2.0
- FSHL library version: 0.4.19 (Code syntax highlighter)
- PHP 5 on your server is necessary to run this plugin. (You’ll get an error on activation, if your server doesn’t run PHP 5.)
- Official Texy! site – where you can learn syntax details, download updated standalone package, see API etc.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Texy!” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Texy!” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- FIX/ADD – image code is inserted on the position of the cursor
- ADD – top heading can be set from administration Texy settings page