This plugin replaces a taxonomy term description textarea with the buildin TinyMCE WYSIWYG.
Do you want to help? https://github.com/jmslbam/Taxonomy-TinyMCE/
- Jaime Martinez ( @jmslbam / jaimemartinez.nl )
- This plugin needs at least WordPress 3.3 to work as it uses the new wp_editor call introduced in WP 3.3.
- This plugin is a inspired by CategoryTinyMCE and WooDojo.
- Upload Taxonomy-TinyMCE folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or install via Plugin screen within WordPress.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to your custom taxonomy edit pages and start to write!
Contributors & Developers
“Taxonomy TinyMCE” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Taxonomy TinyMCE” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2014.11.04 – version 2.0
* Used WooDojo’s code, because mine was broken and I didn’t want to have a broken plugin in the repo. So thanks WooThemes, visit them on http://www.woothemes.com/woodojo/.
2012.02.20 – version 1.0
* Migrated from Category TinyMCE to Taxonomy TinyMCE