Easy Orders Export into CSV. This plugin is very suitable for exporting Orders Export by order’s status. You can export all order at once or can export by limit row count.
Perfect for downloading order data in CSV and used for your data analysis.
- Unzip and upload plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to the Woocommerce Order section and click on Export Order Button on order listing page.
- Select the status of order which you want to export and submit buttton to export.
- On Submiting, Order CSV file generated and downloaded. Just Save and Enjoy with clean order data in CSV.
Is It Woocommerce Add-On
Yes, It is woocommerce add-on, used to export only woocommerce order data.
Can i export only completed order
Yes , You can export completed order by selecting Completed Status checkbox during exporting orders.
Can i export 200 rows at one time
Yes , You can export by limit, by providing limit count during export.
How can export all order at once
You can order complete order at once by leaving the Limit number field blank, Don’t enter any number on limit fields, it will download all the order at once.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SWE Easy Orders Export” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
= First Release of SWE GF Country Code plugin