A very simple plugin that gives website owners and visitors ability to see how many people have visited to each post.
- On the front end it adds post views count to the bottom posts on your WordPress website.
- User can enable/disable post views count for each post individually.
- Install and activate the plugin
- Edit or create any post and enable views count option to see post views count.
- WordPress 4.6 or greater
- PHP version 5.6.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of SW Post Views Count, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “SW Post Views Count” and click Search Plugins. Once you have found our plugin you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you are sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installations wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SW Post Views Count” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SW Post Views Count” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.0 – 2018/21/10
- First Release.