GET SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR WOOCOMMERCE AND INCREASE RECURRING REVENUE. MANAGE WOOCOMMERCE SUBSCRIPTION ON YOUR ONLINE & OFFLINE STORE WITH RECURRING BILLINGS ON CHECKOUT PAGES
Subscriptions for WooCommerce Plugin allows WooCommerce merchants to provide their products or services regularly through subscription programs. Thus, helping in collecting the recurring revenue of your store. The free Subscriptions for WooCommerce plugin is a solution for a variety of businesses. From OTT platform, gym services, monthly allowance dealer, milk services, online courses to eCommerce stores, revamp your WooCommerce store to sell your recurring services. Capture and keep users engaged with your business.
WITH OUR FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN, YOU CAN:
- Provide WooCommerce subscription free of cost on products
- Generate trouble-free recurring revenue with recurring payments from users
- Sell subscription-based products and recurring services for a set period
- Convert simple product selling eCommerce store into a fully functional WooCommerce subscription-based store
- Give free trials of subscription-based products and services to your customers and loyalize them
- Limit the free trial and set frequency for it
- Charge initial fees on subscription-based products and services
- Cancel WooCommerce subscriptions anytime
- Subscription status will be on hold when order status fails
- Subscription will automatically be cancelled when the order is cancelled.
- Full control of subscriptions management
- Show Recurring Frequency in subscription List Table
- Multistep setup for auto configurations of the subscription plugin and its requirements.
- Enable log. Store managers require these log files, and WooCommerce developers automatically generate them based on specific logging parameters.
- Use popular payment gateways with subscriptions for WooCommerce.
1) Membership For WooCommerce and Membership for WooCommerce Pro
Offer subscription of membership plans on your store with the Membership for WooCommerce WordPress plugin. Create multiple membership plans and allow limited access to those plans to users. Set membership subscription expiry period from days, weeks, months and years.
2) Wallet System For WooCommerce
The wallet system enables a digital wallet on your eCommerce store for users. Its compatibility allows users to pay for their subscriptions via a digital wallet. Customers can buy subscriptions using the Wallet amount as a discount (not a payment gateway). The renewal order will also be discounted based on wallet amount
3) MWB Multi-Currency Switcher For WooCommerce
Multi-currency switcher compatibility allows the admin to display subscriptions price in users’ local currency. Set upto three currencies on your store and accept subscription payments. The multi-currency switcher changes the subscription product price based on currency.
The renewal order will also be placed based on the currency selected at the time of the subscription order. Moreover, the subscription coupons will also work based on the same selected currency.
4) MWB Role Based Pricing for WooCommerce
Offer different subscription prices based on user roles on your eCommerce store. Enable user-role-based discounts on subscription plans. It is compatible with both subscription plugins, free and pro versions.
5) Abandoned Cart for WooCommerce
Use the Abandoned cart for WooCommerce WordPress plugin that is compatible with Subscriptions for WooCommerce. The admin can efficiently use this compatibility for recovering the abandoned subscriptions by the users. Select user roles to track abandoned subscription plans and send abandoned cart emails for the same.
6) WPML Compatibility
Subscriptions for WooCommerce WPML compatibility enables the admin to create text in different languages. It allows simple language translation in your store.
PLUGIN MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENT, SO
SALIENT FEATURES OF FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN
1) Create Products As Subscription Product With Subscriptions for WooCommerce
You can assign a subscription product label to simple products by simply ticking a checkbox. The selected product will then be available as a WooCommerce subscription simple product. No particular subscription-type product will be made here.
2) WooCommerce Payment Gateway Compatible
Subscriptions For WooCommerce is compatible with the following payment Gateways:
* WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway
* WooCommerce PayPal Standard
* WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Payment Gateway
* Integration with Authorize.net for WooCommerce
We will try to add more official payment gateways with different updates. However, you can contact us for customized payment compatibility.
3) Offer Subscription Frequency for Subscription-based products
You can set the recurring frequency options for subscribed products for the user. Regulating the WooCommerce recurring payments of these subscription-based products or services monthly, weekly, or yearly is also a feature for the admin. Admin can manage the frequency of free trials as well.
4) Subscription Plan Expiry Choice
You can set the expiration date of the WooCommerce subscription plans. The subscription of the product will last till the expiration period. And, the recurring payments will be made according to the WooCommerce subscription frequency plan. The subscription plan can be renewed for extending the subscription.
5) Charge Initial Fee on Subscription-based Products with WooCommerce Payment Integrations
If you want to charge extra payment in the form of an initial sign-up fee, you can do that too. The free Subscriptions for WooCommerce plugin support the Stripe payment integration of WooCommerce. This integration works seamlessly together.
6) Offer Free Trial To WooCommerce Subscription Users
You can provide free trials to the subscription users. Admin can also set the free trial frequency. Urge them to sign up by offering them a free trial of subscription-based products or services. Recurring Payments can be done by the user after the free trial is over, and the WooCommerce subscription plan can later be continued.
7) Both User and Admin Can Stop WooCommerce Subscription Option
There is a flexibility of ending the subscription by the admin or the user anytime. Both can stop subscriptions of products or services in easy steps. Thus, also halting future recurring payments.
8) Complete WooCommerce Subscription Reports for Admin
With a clean WooCommerce subscription plan report module, you will get the complete WooCommerce subscription plan data of all users. Find essential details like active and inactive WooCommerce subscriptions, following recurring payment dates, subscription-based product names, WooCommerce subscription expiry dates, and the individual plans’ due dates along with the frequency of recurring payments.
9) Cancel WooCommerce Subscription Plan Anytime via User or Admin
With the free Subscriptions for WooCommerce plugin, both users and admin can cancel the WooCommerce subscription plans anytime. This way, subscription management becomes flexible enough.
Visit Subscriptions For WooCommerce Documentation and learn more about the features and working of the plugin.
PREMIUM FEATURES OF SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR WOOCOMMERCE
- Create WooCommerce Variable Subscription Product Type and Configure More WooCommerce Subscription Services
- Variations On Subscription-Based Product Plans and WooCommerce Upgrade Subscriptions or Downgrade Plans
- Designation of WooCommerce Subscriptions Start Date and Expiration Date By User or Admin.
- Automatic Retrying For Failed Payments and Automated WooCommerce Subscriptions Cancellation
- Create Exclusive Coupon Types With Subscriptions for WooCommerce.
- Ability To Handle WooCommerce Subscriptions Proration
- Pause Subscription Plans through Subscriptions for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Subscription Emails, Notifications and Reminders for Every Subscription Related Action
- Monthly Recurring Payments of Daily Products and Manual Payment Option for WooCommerce Subscriptions
- API of Course For Details On Mobile App
- Active WooCommerce Subscription Export Function
- Supports all the above-mentioned compatibility along with Ultimate Gift Cards For WooCommerce
Make a smart move with Premium Version of WooCommerce Subscriptions Pro
LIVE DEMO OF PREMIUM VERSION
If you need support or have any questions then kindly use our online chat window here or connect with us then or connect with us then Generate a Ticket
If our documentation doesn’t contain the solution to your problem, you can visit the MakeWebBetter Forums with your question.
CONTRIBUTE AND TRANSLATE
Subscriptions for WooCommerce is translated into multiple languages Dutch, Albanian, Spanish and many more. Help localize Subscriptions for WooCommerce even further by adding your locale Language. Click Here
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Subscriptions For WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click Add New.
In the search field type “Subscriptions For WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our Subscriptions For WooCommerce and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Do Subscriptions for WooCommerce plugins support recurring payment for a subscription-type product?
Yes, Admin needs to configure the WooCommerce Stripe plugin to support recurring payments on your site.
What type of products can we use with Subscriptions for WooCommerce?
Admin can use simple product types with subscriptions for WooCommerce by checking a checkbox.
Can Admin check the report of subscriptions?
Yes, Admin can check the status of all his subscriptions like active and inactive subscriptions, next payment dates, product names, subscription expiry dates, renewal dates.
Is it possible to cancel the subscription by admin & customer both?
Yes, the plugin provides this functionality for both the admin and the customer.
Can the admin set the subscription expiry date?
Yes, the admin can set the expiration date for any type of subscription in days, weeks, months & years.
Can Admin provide a free trial to customers for a subscription?
Yes, Admin can provide a feature to give the free trial to customers, for which the admin can set the maximum trial days after which the subscription for that product will get started.
Can Admin charge an initial fee like sign up(other than the subscription fee for the product)?
Yes, The plugin has a feature by using that Admin can charge a fee.
Can the customer add multiple subscriptions to the cart at a single time?
No, the customer can only add a single subscription in the cart in the free plugin. If you want to add multiple subscriptions to the cart, kindly check our pro plugin from here. Our Subscription for WooCommerce pro plugin allows customers to add multiple subscriptions to the cart at once.
Can the client add multiple subscriptions in the cart?
This is not possible in the free plugin, the client can add multiple subscriptions in the cart in our WooCommerce Subscriptions pro plugin
Do we have any premium or paid version of the WooCommerce Subscription Management plugin?
Yes, we have our Premium Version of WooCommerce Subscriptions Pro to manage subscriptions with many features.
Is this Subscription plugin working with the variable products too?
No in a free plugin it will only work with the simple product but in the pro version of Subscriptions for WooCommerce, it will work with simple and pro both.
My question is not listed?
Contributors & Developers
“Subscriptions For WooCommerce – Subscription plugin for collecting recurring revenue, sell membership subscription services & products” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Subscriptions For WooCommerce – Subscription plugin for collecting recurring revenue, sell membership subscription services & products” has been translated into 6 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
1.3.0 – RELEASED ON 07 January 2022
- Fix: Stripe payment gateway issue with a newer version
- Fix: Prevent guest users to place an order if it has a subscription product.
- Fix: WooEpay payment gateway compatibility
- Fix: Compatibility with latest WP and WC
- Fix: Other minor bugs in the plug-in
1.2.0 – RELEASED ON 30 November 2021
- Fix: Minor bugs and issues.
- New: Compatibility with Membership For WooCommerce.
- New: Compatibility with Membership for WooCommerce Pro.
- New: Compatibility with Abandoned Cart for WooCommerce.
- New: On-hold subscription status added when order status is failed.
1.1.0 – RELEASED ON 1 October 2021
- New: Compatibility with Wallet System For WooCommerce
- New: Compatibility with MWB Multi-Currency Switcher
- New: Compatibility with MWB Role Based Pricing for WooCommerce
- New: Compatibility with WPML
- New: Supported Paypal express checkout payment gateway
- New: Multistep setting configuration.
- New: Show renewal
1.0.3 – RELEASED ON 31 August 2021
- Fix: Renewal Order Scheduler issue.
- Fix: String Translation issue.
- New: Compatibility with WooCommerce 5.6
1.0.2 – RELEASED ON 05 August 2021
- New: Compatibility with WordPress 5.8
- New: Compatibility with WooCommerce 5.5
1.0.1 – RELEASED ON 20 July 2021
- New: Added WooCommerce PayPal Standard Payment Gateway for Subscription.
- New: Show Recurring Frequency in the subscription List Table.
- New: Added error notice for purchasing multiple subscriptions.
- New: Added demo video in the overview section.
- New: Compatibility with WooCommerce 5.4
- Fix: Guest Checkout issue for subscription products
1.0.0 – RELEASED ON 9 APRIL 2021
- First version