Sloth Logo customizer changes the wordpress logo on the login page and enable you to change the support string and url on the blog info widget.
Major features of Blog Post filter include:
- Support Multisite: It supports single or multisite installation of wordpress. In multisite installation site admin could allow blogs to change logo and signature or not.
- Simplicity: In contrast with similar plugin this plugin is very simple and easy to use.
- Efficiency: The plugin has a minimum processing overhead on the site.
- Multilingual: Supports Persian and English admin page translation.
sloth-logo-customizerdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the
login logopage in the Appearance section in blog setting page or
login logopage in
Settingsection in network admin page and select the new logo and support information.
- You’re done!
- How can I report bugs or contribute to the plugin?
You can send an email to the email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sloth Logo Customizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sloth Logo Customizer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Multisite features are added.
- Fist version.