Authenticate with your Google account to display the Google My Business star rating widget on your WordPress website. No Google API’s knowledge needed! With realtime shortcode generator, to customise your review widget. Install anywhere you like (post, pages, Gutenberg-blocks) using a shortcode.
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress ‘Plugins’ menu.
- Navigate to the ‘Skeps Google Reviews’ setting page in the WordPress ‘Settings’ menu.
- Login with your Google-account linked to your Google My Business location.
- Once authenticated, select the location to receive the star rating from.
- You can now use the Shortcode generator to customise your review widget.
- Add the shortcode to your post, page, Gutenberg-block or widget to display the review star rating widget.
- Is it safe to connect with my Google Account?
Yes. Authentication with your Google Account will give us permission to fetch the My Business location data and reviews. We don’t store any personal information or install scripts to track usage data.
- Does the plugin store personal data?
Only your Google location-id and authentication-token are saved on our server, to connect and fetch your Google Review reviews/scores. Revoking the authentication, wil automaticlly delete all data stored.
- How many times the score widget gets updated?
Your review score will be updates/synchronised daily.
- Where can I suggest new features?
Contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Skeps Reviews Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial version