The Plus version of this plugin is now free! It includes reCAPTCHA, Facebook Connect, Custom Field UI, Moderation, Custom Confirmation messages. More info at http://mikevanwinkle.com/simplr-registration-form-plus/
This plugin creates a user interface for adding custom registration forms to any post or page on your WordPress website. Simply navigate to the edit page for post or page on which you would like the form to appear and click the registration forms button. A popup menu will appear guiding you through the options.
The plugin also creates an interface for adding/removing fields to be used in the registration form.
simplr-registration-form.zipand upload contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Insert forms using the TinyMCE registration button on your post/page.
See plugin settings page for detailed instructions.
- When I click the Add Registration Form button, nothing happens.
You can open the inspector of your browser, and check your messages in the console tab.
- I added a Date field, but I don’t see any years.
When you edit the field, you can give options along for the years, like ‘2000,2015’.
- I want to add my translation.
Translations can be added very easily through GlotPress.
You can start translating strings there for your locale. They need to be validated though, so if there’s no validator yet,
and you want to apply for being validator, please post it on the support forum. We will make a request on make/polyglots to
have you added as validator for this plugin/locale.
This plugin is licensed under the GPL.
For the banners we credit:
Contributors & Developers
“Simplr Registration Form Plus+” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Simplr Registration Form Plus+” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- fixes lib/messages.php error
- Uses new simplr_role_lock to ensure role cannot be escalated. Addresses vulnerability reported here: https://www.pluginvulnerabilities.com/2016/06/21/privilege-escalation-vulnerability-in-simplr-registration-form-plus/
- Integrate WP_Session class for more reliable handling of registration messages across pages.
- Move functions in simplr_reg_page.php to simplr_form_functions.php for better organization
- Add parameters to simplr_validate_form filter.
- Reset key-value when handling multiple checkboxes (thanks imagospot).
- Drop pot, nl_NL, they are maintained at GlotPress.
- Add userfields to email notification.
- Small text fix on settingspage.
- Use send_to_editor() for adding the shortcode.
- Fix headings and icon on settings page.
- Enqueue properly on admin user profile page.
- Fix another PHP7 error.
- Use array for callback field.
- Cleanup unused CSS and images.
- Update Chosen to 1.4.2.
- Cleanup extra files for Chosen.
- Add Chosen for pagelist in Modal.
- More specific CSS for Modal.
- Small updates for Admin CSS.
- Improve CSS for checkbox on “new” skin.
- Only support WordPress 3.7+, since they really are supported.
- Do AJAX properly for the Media Modal.
- Remove old modal when clicking the button again.
- Add labels to custom fields in modal.
- Use plugin_basename().
- Fix form error on PHP7 (undeclared static property).
- Use plugins_url() for enqueue.
- Change text-domain to slug.
- Update pot, nl_NL.
- With checkbox, have label after the input, and adjust its CSS.
- properly escape add_query_arg inputs
- Really use the Email From address for emails.
- Don’t include registration.php on current WordPress.
- And even more fixes…
- Have defaults for years in date dropdown.
- Fix even more notices (thanks dvdm).
- Fix more notices (thanks dvdm).
- Make notices (messages) dismissable in WP 4.2.
- Fix PHP warnings and notices.
- Fix bug when no activeEditor, add to textarea#content instead.
- Load js after html in simplr_reg_options.
- Fix typo in MCE button.
- Use different onclick listener, close.on() seems to break in IE11.
- Use correct name attributes, Firefox prefers that.
- Check capability in simplr_reg_options.
- Add button doesn’t need a href value.
- Add settings link to main plugin page.
- Fix default field sort (first_name and last_name should be in it).
- Add username to activation-succes email.
- Add translation files and load them.
- Add nl_NL.
- updated modal to work with WordPress version 4.1
- remove references to PluginUpdate class
- fix backward compatibility and sreg.class.php error
- Fix “undefined” notices
- Fix incompatibility with login_message filter
- Fix moderation login bug
- Add ‘simplr_activated_user’ action
- Fix moderation comments and default email.
- Fix for PHP 5.2 backward compatibility
- bugfix: namespace the form class
- bugfix: silence some php undefined var errors
- feature: add moderation
- feature: allow user submitted vars in confirmation email
- enhancement: use new wpmediamodal instead of thickbox
- feature: integrate custom fields with admin tables
- bugfix: callback function bugfix
- bugfix: update tinymce button to accomodate wordpress 3.5
- bugfix: Thank you page routing
- bugfix: Recaptcha save
- bugfix: Critical bug on network check
- bugfix: Critical fix on admin profile
- bugfix: Updated mutliuser check for 3.3
- feature: Custom Thank You page
- feature: Updated styles to fit better with WordPress 3.3+
- feature: Add Chosen JS library for better UI on admin pages (plan to exten this to front end forms)
- feature: Auto*registration for FB Connect users.
- bugfix: login form on profile page if user is not logged in
- codebase: Reorganized admin form saving functions
- bugfix: profile bugs, checkbox “checked” and hidden profiles on backend
- bugfix: non*required having asteriks other undefined index bugs
- bugfix: fixed bugs related to 3.3 and style fixes
- bugfix: reCaptcha api keys save error fixed.
- bugfix: activation error
- Bugfix:Added backward compatibility to field ordering.
- Bugfix:Turned Off Error Reporting.
- Feature: Profile page shortcode
- Feature: Field types for checkbox and call back functions.
- Feature: Profile page redirect
- Bugfix: Fized Facebook classes to avoid conflict with other plugins
- Bugfix: FB conflicting with other plugins.
- Bugfix: old profile fields deleted on activation
- Bugfix: FB connect footer error
- Feature: Adds Facebook Connect
- Feature: Add error field hi*lighting
- Feature: Adds custom registration fields to user profile
- Bugfix: fixed issue with non*required custom fields
- Bugfix: fixed tinyMCE button registration issue in WP 3.2+
- Fixed FB Login Bug
- Added Facebook Connect Integration.
- Fixed validation bug.
- Added instruction video.
- Added Auto*Update.
- Fixed tinyMCE bug
- Premium version launch
- Added implementation button to WordPres TinyMCE Editor.
- Add new filters and hooks.
- Email validation.
- Allows user to set their own password.
- Additional security to prevent registering administrative role via plugin.
- Added filters for adding fields and validation.
- fixed stylesheet path
- Initial Version