A light-weight WordPress plugin to assign primary category to posts and custom post types.
How to Use
- Browse to any post or custom post type in WordPress admin.
- Check the taxonomies that you want to assign to it.
- Select the respective primary taxonomies.
- Save the post.
- Use this shortcode to query the posts:
- Use the action hook —
spc_display_primary_term_posts— to display the queried posts in your theme.
- Download the plugin.
- Login to your WordPress website dashboard.
- Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins.
- Click Add New and then Upload Plugin.
- Browse to the file, select it, and click Install Now.
- Click Activate Plugin once prompted.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Primary Category” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
= Version 1.0.0
* Initial Release