A straight forward Posts Generator for Developers and Testers.
Once active, a Posts Generator user will be created for later use.
In the Tools page, you can set the Title, Content, Post Type and number of posts to be generated.
Once you’re done with the data, you may then delete the user since all generated posts will be under the Posts Generator user.
How to install the plugin and get it working.
simple-post-generator/directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Tools > Simple Post Generator, to start
- How to use the plugin
This is a straight forward plugin. And the steps below will summarize what you will do with it:
- Write a base post title
- Write a content to be the content of all generated posts
- Select the post type where the posts are going to be inserted
- Generate the Posts
- Once done testing, you may delete the user “Post_Generator” then select “Delete all content.” then all generated posts will be deleted
- Things to take note about this plugin
While the plugin is active, a user “__ Post_Generator __” is created and if deleted, will be recreated.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Posts Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated the documents to be compatible with WP 4.2.3
- Initial Version (No version 1.0)