Future upgrades to Sharedaddy plugin will only be available in Jetpack.
Jetpack connects your blog to the WordPress.com cloud, enabling awesome features.
Upload the plugin to your blog and activate it. Configure your sharing services from the Settings > Sharing dashboard page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sharedaddy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sharedaddy” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- Fix incorrect link in plugin page
- Remove debug from JS code
- Add Japanese translation, thanks Naoko!
- Add Portuguese translation, thanks WordPress Portugal!
- Add Spanish, thanks to elarequi!
- Fix incorrect icon reference
- Add German, thanks to Jott und die Welt!
- Optimize loading of Digg JS
- Add French, thanks to Dario Spagnolo / Aurélie Rochelle!
- Add Brazilian Portuguese, thanks to Gabriel
- Add Dutch, thanks to Chantal
- Update Spanish translation (thanks to elarequi)
- Change CSS link to use wp_enqueue (props to Barry)
- Add %post_full_url% to custom service tags
- Fixed removal of sharing option in quickedit (props to dimadin)
- Add service ID to sharing_permalink filter (props to dimadin)
- Email service loading.gif is included in the plugin
- Better RTL support, cleanup style issues in some themes (props to Lance)
- Add Serbian translation (thanks to Milan Dinić)
- Fix double = in Facebook share and rawurlencode like button for better theme compat (props to Lance)
- Add %post_tags% to custom service tags
- Allow Facebook like button width to change
- Language domain fixes (props to dimadin)
- Add language context to service names
- Add ‘sharing_show’ filter to allow custom determination of whether to show sharing links
- Add option to disable CSS and JS (so it can be moved in theme, if required)
- Better support for non-multibyte blogs
- Restore fixes to Twitter link
- Updated German language (thanks to infected)
- Further improvements to localisation (thanks to Milan Dinić)
- Theme placement improvements
- Add Danish width to Facebook
- Fix invalid HTML in Twitter iframe
- Add notices to upgrade to Jetpack for further updates.