SecuraCart Payments : The Best WordPress Payment Plugin
Grow revenue, process payments faster, and reduce development costs — all from your WordPress site
SecuraCart’s mission is to make secure online payments accessible to everyone – no “tech-skills” required . From idea phase, to startup, to multi-million dollar enterprise – we help make collecting payments in your business easy.
ACCEPT PAYMENTS IN MINUTES
SecuraCart allows you to create cloud-hosted, secure payment pages that you can immediately share with your clients via email, text, or embed on your website. Use our powerful builder to create stunning payment pages that your customers will love.
STUNNING CHECKOUT EXPERIENCE
SecuraCart gives you the power to experiment with pricing, offer trials, and more – all while delivering a fast, secure, beautiful checkout experience to your customers.
Our rich checkout experience allows you to:
- Use your brand colors / logo / font
- Embed a product YouTube video
- Add a featured image to your form
- Display your plans beautifully
- Offer one-time and recurring subscriptions
- Collect donations
- Customize the success messaging
- Offer your clients a modern look and feel
- Offer dark-mode forms
- …and more!
HOW IT WORKS
To use this plugin, you’ll need to create a free SecuraCart account and connect your Stripe account. This usually takes less than 5 minutes (even if you don’t have a Stripe account yet).
After that, you’re ready to embed products anywhere on your WordPress site. Embedding payment forms is just one of the ways SecuraCart makes it easy to get paid.
Here are all the ways you can use SecuraCart to collect payment:
- Embed a payment form on your site
- Embed a payment button on your site
- Share the link on social media
- Email the link to a customer
- Text message the link to a customer
STRIPE + WORDPRESS HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
SecuraCart works hard behind the scenes so you don’t have to. We automatically sync all products and subscription plans to your Stripe account, and create a new customer on every successful checkout. We even track attempted/failed checkouts. This makes it easy for you to understand what’s driving growth in your business, and who is making purchases.
SecuraCart takes care of:
- Syncing products with Stripe
- Syncing plans with Stripe
- Syncing customers with Stripe
- Syncing payments and payment intents with Stripe
- Support for 3D Secure payments
RECURRING REVENUE AND SUBSCRIPTIONS
We know that recurring revenue is the ultimate way to have secure and steady revenue feeding into our business each month. The only problem is that setting it all up and managing it yourself takes a ton of work. You have to create a product in Stripe, and then create Plans, and then have a developer update the existing code. Wouldn’t it be nice if it wasn’t so difficult?
Here’s how SecuraCart makes collecting recurring payments a breeze:
- Create unlimited plans that automatically sync with your Stripe account
- Hands-free trial management up to 365 days
- ZERO Stripe configuration – we take care of the heavy lifting!
Offer free trials
- Easily adopt creative pricing strategies
- Stop spending time, energy, and money on pricing pages
- No more custom development costs
- Offer one-time and recurring revenue products
- Display your forms ANYWHERE – Show your forms on blog posts, landing pages, or anywhere else you need them.
For more information on Stripe payments, SecuraCart features, and more – visit the resources below:
- The SecuraCart Plugin official homepage.
- The SecuraCart Support Center
- Guide To Getting Started
- Learn more about Stripe
This plugin provides 1 block.
- SecuraCart Payment
Getting started with SecuraCart is very simple. Just install and activate the plugin, and you’re ready to start collecting payments!
- Visit Plugins from your dashboard
- Search for ‘SecuraCart’
- Activate SecuraCart from your Plugins page;
- 😎 DONE!
How To Use
- Open the Guttenberg block editor
- Click “SecuraCart Payment”
- Enter the URL to your SecuraCart Product
- Choose between Form or Pop-Up payments
- That’s it!
In just minutes you can start creating deals, special offers, and pricing pages without any coding or headaches, all while relying on the leading payment processor Stripe for security and fraud-prevention.
Optional: If using the Classic Editor use the shortcode [securacart uuid=”your-product-uuid”]
What is Stripe and why do I need it?
Stripe is the global leader in online payment processing. They are the most secure and innovative payment processor in the world, and that is why we proudly run on Stripe. Stripe processes billions in payments each year for thousands of companies worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies. For US based accounts, Stripe charges 2.9% + \$.30 for credit/debit card payments. Learn more about Stripe at https://www.stripe.com
Do I need a SecuraCart account to use this plugin?
Yes, this plugin helps SecuraCart users get their payment forms onto their WordPress site in the easiest way possible. Creating an account is free, and just requires you to connect your Stripe Account.
Does this plugin support recurring subscriptions?
Yes! All the features available in the SecuraCart app are available. This includes subscriptions, one-time payments, trials and more. We make it easy as possible to collect payments on your website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SecuraCart – Stripe Payments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SecuraCart – Stripe Payments” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Support for multiple types of embeds. (Forms, buttons, pricing pages)
We are live! 🚀