An intuitive solution to make the default WordPress Gutenberg sidebar resizable.
- Functions straight out of the box
- An easy to use drag and drop interface
- Preferences are saved directly to your machine so your editors can work along side you with their own preference.
PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended before installation
- Navigate to the plugins menu.
- Search for ‘Resizable Editor Sidebar’
- Click ‘Install Now’ followed by ‘Activate’
- You’ll now be able to drag the sidebar to a width that is suitable for yourself.
November 15, 2022
I have ACF fields in the sidebar and a wider bar accommodates them much better, thanks 🙂 I'm OK with the ad when you resize, but have you thought about an add free paid version?
May 21, 2022
Cool and lightweight plugin, perfect with ACF Blocks, but there is a bug in the current Version. Gutenberg Options stays at 300px.
January 25, 2022
It was exactly what I needed
October 30, 2021
Awesome plugin, no need to setup anything, just activate and go. Also saves your last resize so you do not need to set it up every time you refresh the page
Contributors & Developers
“Resizable Editor Sidebar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Resizable Editor Sidebar” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Resizable Editor Sidebar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.