Redirect on Add To Cart For WooCommerce plugin lets you redirect the user to a page on your website or internal/external URL on add-to-cart button. You can enable this redirection for all or selected products.
Some use cases
- The default WooCommerce checkout flow expects user to navigate from shop/single-product page to cart page to checkout page. This navigation results in a slow and cumbersome checkout experience for the user and often makes the user leave your site without any purchase (a.k.a. abandoned cart). For these reason, you want to provide a faster checkout experience to your users by automatically redirecting them to the checkout page after the product is added to cart.
- You want user to fill out a form or read terms & conditions before/after the product is added to cart. You want to achieve it by redirecting the user to a purpose-built page on your website after add-to-cart button is clicked.
- You want to use an external checkout service – may be, you own multiple stores and want to redirect the user to the other store or you are an affiliate and want to earn commission on variable/grouped products by redirecting the user to external website.
- For all or selected products
- Enable redirection on add-to-cart button
- Redirect to a page on your website
- Redirect to any URL – an internal or external URL
- Works when WooCommer setting “Enable AJAX add to cart buttons on archives” is enabled.
- Works when WooCommerce setting “Redirect to the cart page after successful addition” is enabled.
- Global and Product level settings
- Override global settings at product level or just configure at product level
- Set custom label for add-to-cart button
- Skip addition to cart (helpful when you redirect the user to an external URL)
- Hide “product has been added to cart message” (helpful when you redirect the user to checkout page)
Video Preview (Pro version)
What if settings of a Grouped product are different from the settings of its child product(s)?
Grouped product settings will be used.
Does settings of a Variable product apply to all of its variation?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Redirect on Add To Cart For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- updated readme.txt
- Initial Release