This is a plugin that help on creating a random set of daily tips and sentence to visualize using shortcode. To get more information please visit the website http://aliceintheartland.com/?p=563
Please leave you rating and you comments. If do you think we can do better and enhance this plugin, please let us know.
- Randomly print in page a tip
- Creates an administration page into Settings menu
- From administration list loaded tip
- Insert New Tip
- Delete Tip
- create tip in group
show tip specifing group
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Create folder
- Unzip the plugin into
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place [randomtips] in your posts or pages.
- How to insert new tip?
From Settings>RandomTip compile the form to insert a new tip. Compile “Text” field to set the text to show – it support HTML markup –
compile the group field to specify the group in which you’d like to collate your tips. Please note that in case no group is specified
“default” group is used.
- How should I use the “group” field?
“Group” field is used to create group of tips to display. using the shortcode you can specify which group to show
[randomtips group=mygroup] in case no group is specified the default will be used [randomtips].
- How can I submit my feedback?
Please you can send an email to email@example.com specifing your issue or proposal.
- Where can I find more information about the plugin?
Please, visit http://aliceintheartland.com/softcreepers/randomtips-wordpress-plugin
- Where does the plugin sotore the tips?
The plugin creates a table into your databse to store files
- Which languages are supported into Settings>RandomTips page?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“RandomTips” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “RandomTips” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
No Change has been done.
First release it includes administration section.