Fast & easy quiz maker. You can also create tests, exams or surveys. Create unlimited multiple-choice, true-false and short questions with this plugin.
For PHP 8+ Users
This plugin is not compatible with PHP 8.
Shortcode Or Settings
- Editor Role can access this plugin.
- Create MCQ questions from 2 options to 26 options.
- Create True False and Short Question.
- Exam can be taken.
- Have the option to do exercise.
- Automatically create a post with creating the quiz.
- One way easy and fast insertion of questions.
- Have exam timer.
- See result instant.
How to Integrate
- Very Simple
- Create a quiz
- Insert questions in that quiz.
Style and Layout
- Most of the layout and styling have been from core WordPress CSS.
- All Frontend styles and layout has been tested using the WordPress TwentyTwenty theme.
Are there restrictions and/or limitations to a Paid/Pro Version?
NO! This Plugin is completely Free.
Are there restrictions for adding quiz/questions?
There is no limit to the number of quizzes/questions. You can add as many quizzes/questions as you want.
Can I embed a quiz manually?
Yes. Post the shortcode to any Post or Page: [quiz_expert= “ID”], where ID is the ID of the Quiz.
Where to change the quiz settings?
You can change are located inside Edit Page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Quiz Expert – Easy Quiz Maker, Exam and Test Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Quiz Expert – Easy Quiz Maker, Exam and Test Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
– Editor Role can access this plugin.
Version 1.3.6 to 1.4.8
– MCQ options increased from 10 to 26 options.
– User-submitted form Integrated.
– Field type: input and text field.
– Result will be saved. Admin can see results from the admin page.
– Record also can be checked from the admin page.
– Show/Hide Button added for questions in admin EDIT page.
– Design view changed to admin dashboard pages.