The quick and easy way to let users add image as post from the frontend of your site.
Looking for a quick and easy way to post image directly from the frontend of your site? The Quick Post Image Widget has it all!
This plugin provides a widget to post image directly from the frontend of your site without going into the backend for registered users with post status levels.
- Post image directly from the frontend of your site (sidebar or page).
- Set post status for different user levels (2 options available).
- ability to add tage to post
- ability to select categories for post
- Choose file (will be added as image in post)
- Image link (This link will be added to image)
- Post tile (this will be title of post)
- Ability to select category for this post
- Description (will be added as caption)
- Tags (ability to add comma separated tags)
– Post title
– First User role and post status
– Second user role and post status
- Download the plugin.
- Upload the entire
quick-post-image-widgetfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your blog.
- Go to the Plugins section of the WordPress admin and activate the plugin.
- Go to the Widget tab of the Presentation section and configure the widget.
- Thats all 🙂
- Feature requests
If you have any feature requests feel free to mail (or use the forum). Suggestions are welcome, but I will try to keep the widget as general as possible.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Quick Post Image Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors