The Post Star plugin aims to classify the posts with 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 stars based on the average classification defined by site visitors.
To monitor and improve the classification plugin checks the IP of users before voting.
- jRating alpixel
You can contribute to the source code in our GitHub page.
To install just follow the installation steps of most WordPress plugin’s:
- Download the file lb-back-to-top.zip;
- Unzip the file on your computer;
- Upload folder post-ranking-view, you just unzip to
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress;
- Be happy.
Showing the ranking of posts
Add the code below where you want the stars to appear:
1 – Let the plugin generate the HTML
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Post Star” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Creation of the plugin, the initial version.