Passive Indexation Check notifies you when googlebot stops visiting your blog for a certain period of time.
- Send notifications when googlebot stops visiting.
- Add multiple emails for notifications.
- Upload ‘passive-indexation-check’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings menu and then Passive Indexation Check to configure
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Passive Indexation Check” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors