Note: CozyCal is a paid service. Sign up here for a free 10-day trial.
Welcome to the official WordPress CozyCal Scheduling plugin. We are Chris and Kat, the creators of CozyCal. 👋
We started CozyCal with the vision of creating the most elegant and user-friendly scheduling web-app that helps small businesses to grow and thrive. As a two-person team, we understand that small teams need to be nimble and efficient. That’s why we have built a simple but functional scheduling tool that smoothly integrates with your business and takes care of scheduling for you and your team. 🤝
With CozyCal, you can create seamless, customized scheduling experience on your website. CozyCal will increase lead generation, boost conversion, and allow your clients to schedule events easily and quickly right on your website.
It takes less than 5 minutes to set up your CozyCal account and create a customized scheduling process for your business:
– Calendar sync: Sync with Google calendar and Outlook calendar to keep availabilities up to date.
– Easy website integration: Embed a customizable call-to-action button directly on your website, or add the booking page URL to your own preferred button or text for simple scheduling.
– Flexible time setting: Control your availabilities by setting flexible event duration (minutes, hours or days), event booking window, event padding time, or block off specific times.
– Personalized booking page URL: Customize and share your booking page or event type URL in emails or on social media for quick and easy scheduling.
– Event request: Manually accept or decline event requests to take full control of your schedule.
– Customize email reminders: Customize and send automatic email reminders to your clients for scheduled appointments.
– Flexible intake forms: Customize intake form questions to collect key client information upon bookings.
– Manage clients: Search client contacts and track appointment booking history to identify scheduling patterns.
– Team scheduling: Multiple members can be invited to join team booking pages and guests can select preferred team member or auto-assigned member for event scheduling.
– Automatic timezone handling: If your client is in a different timezone than you, CozyCal will display the corresponding timezone options for your clients.
– Mobile friendly interface: CozyCal’s mobile-friendly interface is designed for your clients to book appointments from anywhere at anytime.
You can also use these integrations to power up your scheduling process:
– Stripe Payment integration: Connect with your Stripe account to receive payments from your clients upon event bookings. We are a Stripe Verified Partner.
– Zoom integration: Zoom video conference details will be automatically generated for every scheduled event for easy online meetings.
– Zapier integration: Connect CozyCal with over 500 apps and automate repetitive or tedious tasks in your workflows.
– Google Hangouts integration: Automatically generate Google Hangouts meeting links upon guest bookings for easy online meet-ups with your guests.
– Google Analytics integration: Connect with Google Analytics to track booking sessions on your booking page, better assess conversion rates, and implement strategies to increase bookings.
Now with CozyCal, you can easily check booked sessions, track guest booking history, and receive payments all on a friendly interface. Most importantly, CozyCal will help you to increase lead generation and conversion right on your website.
We put our users first and regard customer support as our priority. If you have any questions about the CozyCal plugin, you can chat with us in real-time anytime.
We offer a 10-day free trial of the Pro plan. To find out more about our pricing visit CozyCal here.
We look forward to seeing you on CozyCal! 🎉
- Go to your WordPress Admin panel –> Plugins (in the sidebar) –> Add New.
- Search for
cozycal, then click on “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
Do I need to have a CozyCal account?
CozyCal is a paid service. Sign up here for a free 10-day trial.
How long does installation take?
Five minutes on average for users who install directly from WordPress.
Who can I contact for help?
We’re always happy to help with setup. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Contributors & Developers
“Appointment Scheduling and Online Booking by CozyCal” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Version support for WordPress 6.1
- Version support for WordPress 5.5
- Added “CozyCal is a paid service” at the top of our plugin page.
- Remove free plan description in the plugin setup code
- Version support for WordPress 5.4.2
- Version support for WordPress 5.4.0
- Update description & FAQ for removal of our free plan
- Version support for WordPress 5.3.2
- Updated description with info on new features
- Added freemium and pro plan info to description
- Version support for WordPress 5.1
2.8.3 to 2.8.5
- Updating screenshots
- Updated screenshots, description, and version support for WordPress 5.0
- Updated screenshot with new button styling
- Fix for “Download failed. Not Found” error
- Moved script tag into the head tag for quicker initialization
- Removed short-code instructions, now you can just create a link to your booking page or service! We also support button builders such as Mango buttons out of the box.
- Cleaned up setup instructions
- Screenshots as jpg
- Description and screenshot tweaks
- Added some additional screenshots
- Updated our description & screenshots to showcase CozyCal’s new features!
- Potential fix for “Cannot redeclare cozycal_admin_notice_html()” bug
- Added plugintests.com badges
- Fix for “undefined menu_page_url()” bug
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9
- Simplified on-boarding experience
- Added support for CDN cached script
- Added CozyCal link UTMs
- Updated support email
- Added CozyCal link UTMs
- Cleaned up indentation
- Updated support email to hook up to ZenDesk
- Compatible with WordPress 4.7
- Compatible with WordPress 4.6
- Compatible with WordPress 4.5
- Usability improvements on the setup page
- First version!