If you are on page “example.com/2016/09/22/my-novel-chapter-23” and there is also a page with slug “my-novel-chapter-22” then previous chapter link would be added. If there is page “my-novel-chapter-24” next chapter link would be added too.
Pages and posts wouldnt be associated to each other even if they have similar slugs. Pages would be associated with pages and posts with posts. Works with both pages and posts, permalink structre doesnt mather as long as your slug ends with hyphen followed by chapter number.
- I am open for your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using my plugin!
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/novel-navigation-linksdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Novel Navigation Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Novel Navigation Links” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added tranlations for Turkish
- Added Screenshots
- Initial release