Use this Plugin to easily integrate the nexxPLAY Embed Links into your WordPress Pages.
If you authorize the Plugin in the Settings Panel, you can even browse all the Media items, you have stored in nexxOMNIA to embed them without any Code into your Projects.
3Q nexx or your nexxOMNIA Admin can help you connecting the Plugin successfully.
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
Can anyone use this Plugin?
You need to have a valid nexxOMNIA Account for using this Plugin.
You cannot register directly from the Plugin Page.
You can contact us anytime on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What kind of items can I embed with the Plugin?
You can embed Videos, LiveStreams, Scenes, Audio, Radio, Playlists, Audio Albums, Collections and Sets.
Since Version 2.3, the Plugin also supports Embedding Widgets.
Is the Classic Editor supported
This Plugin only works with the Block Editor. The Classic Editor is not supported in any Way.
Can I use my own Embed URL?
Since Version 2.3, the Plugin will respect a custom Embed URL.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“nexxPLAY” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “nexxPLAY” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- added Support for WordPress 6.2
- updated iFrame Permissions to latest Specs
- added Support for WordPress 6.1
- added Support for WordPress 6.0
- added Support for Cover Artworks
- added Support for Racks
- added Support for WordPress 5.9
- added Premiere Media, Seasons and Stories
- added initial Support for Layout Aspect-Ratio
- added Support for Widgets and custom Embed URLs
- added Support for WordPress 5.8
- updated UI
- introducing AI-powered Video Suggestions
- minimal Changes for WordPress 5.7
- Fix for Instant Tokens
- adding Support for ListView Restrictions
- minimal Changes for WordPress 5.6
- minimal Changes for WordPress 5.5
- Fix for Usage without Activation
- Fix for Search Edgecases
- added Support for pre-defined Embed URLs
- added Channel and Format Filters for Content Discovery
- Initial Version