This plugin adds the Navgoco jQuery plugin to chosen WordPress menus. It is a vertical multi-level slide menu.
Demo and more info – http://themes.wpbeaches.com/navgoco/
The settings are found via the dashboard Settings > Navgoco Menu
- Add in the Menu CSS ID to apply the Navgoco Menu to, comma separate multiple menus.
- Each menu transformed into a Navgoco Menu will get an additional CSS Menu class called ‘navgoco’
- Option to disable the Navgoco default CSS
- Change the menu slide duration
- Change the menu slide transition
- Option to save the menu state in a browser session
- Option to enable ‘Accordion’ effect which can close menu item when another is clicked
- Option to add additional HTML mark up inside the
<span></span>tag for the Carat dropdown symbol
4/6/16 Fix undefined notices on options not defined
- Initial release.
This section describes how to install the plugin:
- Upload the
navgocofolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Options are in Settings => Navgoco Menu
- How do I find the Menu CSS ID or Class
Highlight the Menu in the browser, for example in Chrome, right click and inspect element – then look for the
<ul id="menu-name-here" class="menu-class-name">.....</ul>
When adding the Menu in the Navgoco settings make sure to add the CSS ID symbol eg. #menu-name-here or .menu-class-name
Contributors & Developers
“Navgoco Vertical Multilevel Slide Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors