Finds the Facebook’s share counter of all published posts in the blog and then displays the most shared content so can help in understanding what kind of content your reader like sharing.
Please follow the exact Steps to install and activate this plugin.
- Upload the plugin folder at wp-content/plugins.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You can generate shares for each posts under the Menu ‘Most shared content’.
- Installed the plugin but it does not work?
You need cURL enabled on your server and make sure you have curl installed on your server and working. Please contact your host on how to get cURL enabled in your hosting.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Most shared content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Basic Working Version of the plugin