WooCommerce plugin to integrate the Monta shipping options
- Upload files in wp-content/plugins folder
- Make sure plugin folder is called ‘montapacking-checkout-woocommerce-extension’
- Make sure that ‘WordPress Address (URL)’ & ‘Site Address (URL)’ fields in the Settings>General tab are identical
- Enable plugin in WordPress settings
- Configure plugin Settings
Monta API Settings:
- Specify your username and password for the Monta’s API here
This key is needed for the map with pickup points.
Name of your webshop as known by Monta. This determines which shippers are allowed, cutofftime etc.
- Enable shippers:
Configure prices in Montaportal:
Blue menu bar > Settings > Checkout options > Edit for a webshop.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Monta Checkout” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Monta Checkout” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Monta Checkout” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix bundles causing api request to fail
- Fix issue in fallback when either coupon or price condition is on
- Added option to fallback to WooCommerce shipping options on API error
- Fixed pickuppoint shipper sometimes appearing in shipping tab
- PostNL now shows if delivery is sustainable
- Added possibility to make sending at later dates cheaper
- Added support for PostNL sustainable delivery indications
- Added fallback in case API request to Monta is faulty
- Fixed issue with different shipping addresses and pickuppoints
- Added support for preferred shipper and shipper display names
- Added seperate tab for in store/ warehouse pickup
- Fixed wrong data in order summary delivery field
- Added field in storelocator to search for pickuppoints based on different postcode/zipcode
- Better fallback for missing google key. You can now show pickuppoints without a Google maps key. The missing Google maps key will only disable the map view.
- Automatically switch to pickup if only pickup options
- Fixed cart array issue
- Fixed Mollie plugin Klarna nog working
- Added Izipack, Seabourne and Cycloon
- Added postnumber validation for DHL packstations in Germany
- Layout change in pickup points
- German language fix
- Added PostNL Pakjes Tracked