BUILD YOUR ECOMMERCE COMMUNITY THROUGH USER REGISTRATION WITH MEMBERSHIP FOR WOOCOMMERCE AND CHARM USER PROFILES WITH MEMBERS-ONLY OFFERS
Membership for WooCommerce Plugin is the missing piece of your eCommerce store that allows you to create members only space in your store. Get your memberships website going with the smartest option of the Membership for WooCommerce plugin. The absolute WooCommerce Memberships plugin provides a restriction on access for any facility that adds recurring revenue based on membership and helps engage customers using memberships plans. Additionally, offer membership plans as subscriptions to users for limited access to your eCommerce store
It gets on directly to give you a way out of the three most customary pain points related to the WooCommerce membership store:
- Restriction on access for any facility
- Adding recurring revenue based on memberships
- Engaging customers using membership plans
From this update Version 2.0.2 onwards, the plugin and its support will be handled by WP Swings.
WP Swings is just our improvised and rebranded version with all quality solutions and help to be the same, so no worries at your end. Please Connect with us for all setup, support, and update related queries without hesitation.
WITH THE WOOCOMMERCE MEMBERSHIP PLUGIN YOU CAN:
- Different sections for membership plans and members
- Multiple language translations for WooCommerce memberships available
- Assign membership to users manually
- Create a user after membership payment is made
- Offer free shipping and discount on WooCommerce member cart total
- Display all membership plans together and options to buy them
- Offer membership subscriptions for limited acc5ess to membership plans.
- Export/ Import WooCommerce membership site and user details
- Efficient Shortcodes
- No chaos of billing form or setting up payment gateways integrations
- Customize plan page using shortcodes
- Complete WooCommerce members and plans details
- Assign or sell membership plans, restrict access facility to WooCommerce members only
- Error Logging for handling WooCommerce membership errors
- Delete Membership for WooCommerce free plugin data on uninstall
- Show Woo membership history to WooCommerce store owner users as well
- Offer membership categories to users
- Select limited or lifetime accessibility to WooCommerce members
- Set different statuses for WooCommerce members as per their payments and plan expiry i.e. pending, on hold, and completed
- Bulk actions for the admin to edit plans and move them to the trash
- Display all membership plans available in your store on the Membership Plans tab.
PLUGIN MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENT, SO
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR FREE MEMBERSHIP FOR WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN
WooCommerce store owners already have so much to handle. And we want to simplify things for you to the bare minimum. So, we exhibit to you the most appropriate and must-have features for your membership website. This free Membership plugin brings you:
1) Complete User Membership History and WooCommerce Membership Details of Customers
Admin gets a quick preview section for WooCommerce Membership plans on the plans listing page. The Woo membership users too can see their history in the ‘My Account’ section with entire details of their membership plans. This will also show their WooCommerce membership details like the due date of their membership plan, their payment status, etc.
2) Membership User Data Export and Import
Store owners can effortlessly export the WooCommerce membership plans along with the user data and its related settings. Similarly, the admin can also import the details of all WooCommerce membership users as a CSV file.
Admin can also import the WooCommerce membership plans and successfully apply this import if the CSV file products are available in the store. Otherwise, it will fail. Admin can delete the plugin data on the plugin and uninstall the plugin from the database.
3) Perfectly Neat Shortcodes For Your WooCommerce Membership Plan Page Customization
We provide the admin with a remarkable collection of shortcodes that work not only on purchasing the default WooCommerce membership plan but also on the WooCommerce memberships custom page. Admin can design their plan page at ease with membership action shortcodes and membership plan shortcodes. They are for the admin’s utter convenience.
4) Discount On Membership User Cart Total
Admin can apply discounts based on user roles. Give discounts only to the WooCommerce membership users. Admin can grant discounts to his WooCommerce membership customers on total cart value and even offer them free shipping as per their membership plans. This discount can be fixed or percentage-based. Entirely the admin’s choice.
5) User Table for Admin
Now members will not be assigned roles. Instead, metadata will be saved and displayed in the user table as member type.
6) Multi-Step Configuration of Membership for WooCommerce
With a multi-step configuration on installing the plugin, the admin gets assistance in creating his first membership plan. The home tab is also included according to the plugin configuration concept.
7) Display All Membership Plans Together With Option to Buy Them
The membership plans page displays all membership plans created in your eCommerce store with their respective prices. The users can directly buy membership plans from here.
8) Membership Details and Plan Creation
Admin can display offered products and product categories in a membership plan. Those products and categories can only be accessible to users if they have purchased the WooCommerce membership plan. Admin is completely entitled to the creation and detailing of WooCommerce membership plan like:
* Plan price
* Plan name
* Plan description
* Access Type (Lifetime or Limited accessibility)
9) Create User After Payment Done
Using the free Membership for WooCommerce plugin, the admin can create a user after completing the payment. No default member will be created on your WooCommerce store immediately after membership purchase. This setting can be enabled or disabled anytime from the general setting.
Visit Membership for WooCommerce Documentation and learn more about the features and working of the plugin.
Checkout WooCommerce Membership Knowledgebase
LIVE DEMO OF MEMBERSHIP FOR WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN
Subscriptions for WooCommerce with our free subscriptions plugin, the admin can offer membership subscriptions to users for limited access. For limited access, the admin can decide the subscription duration of the membership plan.
Multisite is a type of WordPress installation that allows you to create and manage a network of multiple websites from a single WordPress dashboard. This lets you easily make changes and keep all of your websites updated in one place.
Membership for WooCommerce lets the admin add desired content and translate it into multiple languages. WPML compatibility gives you easy access to professional translation management.
WHAT PREMIUM VERSION OF MEMBERSHIP FOR WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN OFFERS
- Select Membership Products
- Include One Plan Benefits In Other Membership Plans
- Select Access To Membership Pages and Posts
- Select Access To Exclusive Membership Products
- Override Access To Membership Plans
- Better Membership Reports
- Send Membership Plans Action Notifications via Email
- Sort Membership plans
- Attach an invoice to membership emails
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EXCLUSIVE FEATURES OF THE MEMBERSHIP PRO PLUGIN
The admin has enough features in the Membership for WooCommerce free plugin, but things will get even better in the premium version of Membership for WooCommerce Pro.
Note: Get Membership for WooCommerce Pro
DOCUMENTATION OF PREMIUM VERSION
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Membership for WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click Add New.
In the search field type “Membership for WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our Membership for WooCommerce and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
What is the basic purpose of using the Membership plugin?
The Membership for WooCommerce plugin lets the WooCommerce store owners create and sell memberships and assign membership levels to their users. The store owner can give discounts to the WooCommerce members based on their memberships.
What are the features regarding the Membership Plans available using the WooCommerce Membership plugin?
The Admin panel will have the Memberships Menu. In this submenu, you can find the features regarding the membership Plans, which allow the following:
1- Create new plans for your membership customers
2- Edit existing membership plans
3- Find all the plans that you have ever created.
Where can you find complete user details of all the Members who have purchased the Membership Plans?
The Admin panel will have the memberships Menu. In this submenu, you can find all members. This space is for the admin where he can find complete user details like:
1- Membership ID
2- Membership Status
4- Expiry date
You can also Import and export members’ details & add new members.
Are there any shortcodes available in the WooCommerce Membership extension?
Yes, Membership for WooCommerce provides functionality to the admin to customize the membership plan page and notifications through the shortcodes provided in Memberships >> Shortcodes space. The Membership for WooCommerce extension has an improved set of shortcodes for:
- Membership Action Shortcodes
- Membership Plans Shortcodes
You can check them in the Shortcodes tab of the Membership for WooCommerce plugin for these shortcodes.
From where can I enable the Membership for WooCommerce plans to show on the frontend?
Admin can enable the Membership plans from the General settings of Membership for WooCommerce plugin: Go to Dashboard > WP Swings > Membership for WooCommerce > General Settings.
Admin can enable/disable Membership for WooCommerce plugin functionality on the frontend. The users won’t see it if you disable it.
Is there any option in the free Membership plugin to show/hide the Membership plans history to the users?
Yes, Admin can enable the visibility of the user history from the General Settings of the Membership for WooCommerce plugin. This way, the user can visit and see their plan history in the membership tab on ‘My Account Page’.
Will this WooCommerce Membership plugin be compatible with my current theme?
Yes, The Membership for WooCommerce plugin is compatible with all popular themes that follow WooCommerce standards.
Does the Membership for WooCommerce plugin provide the Shortcode to display the membership plan/price?
Yes, The Membership for WooCommerce plugin has a shortcode section to display the Membership plan, price, and description.
- Membership Plan Title : [[wps_membership_title_name]]
- Membership Plan Price : [wps_membership_price]
- Membership Plan Desc : [wps_membership_desc_data]
Can I add as many levels of Membership as I want using the Membership for WooCommerce plugin?
Yes, you can create as many levels as you want using the Membership for WooCommerce plugin.
Is there any option in a Membership for WooCommerce plugin to provide the user with lifetime membership or limited membership?
Yes, The admin can set the membership to lifetime or limited using the Membership for WooCommerce plugin. The admin can set either of the two.
My question is not listed
Contributors & Developers
“Membership for WooCommerce – Add Membership Plans, Recurring Revenue, User Registration & User Profiles” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Membership for WooCommerce – Add Membership Plans, Recurring Revenue, User Registration & User Profiles” has been translated into 7 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
2.1.1 – Released on 8 April 2022
- Fix: Migration issue.
2.1.0 – Released on 8 April 2022
- New: Some substantial changes across different areas of the plugin.
- New: Minor Bug Fixes
- New: Compatibility with WooCommerce and WordPress
2.0.2 – Released on 3 February 2022
- New: Notice display of current version for WP Swings
- New: Change author from MakeWebBetter to WP Swings
- New: Compatible with the latest WP and WC
- Fix: Minor Bug fixes
2.0.1 – Released on 4 December 2021
- New: Setting to Create membership after the payment done
- New: Compatibility with WordPress 5.8.2
- Fix: Minor bug fixes
2.0.0 – Released on 11 November 2021
- New: Compatible with Subscriptions for WooCommerce
- New: Compatible with [Mautic WooCommerce Integration]
- New: Compatibility with WooCommerce 5.9 and WordPress 5.8.1
- New: Display all membership plans together and options to buy them
- New: Offer membership subscriptions for limited access to membership plans
- New: User Table for Admin
- New: Multi-Step Configuration of Membership for WooCommerce
- New: Display All Membership Plans Together With Option to Buy Them
1.2.0 – Released on 1 October 2021
- New: Compatible with Multisite
- New: Compatible with WPML Compatibility
- New: Compatibility with WooCommerce 5.7.1 and WordPress 5.8.1
- New: Add to trash button on all members tab in bulk edit
- New: The membership plan tab will reflect all plans
- Fix: Minor bug fixes
1.1.0 – Released on 23 August 2021
- New: Compatible with Membership for WooCommerce Pro Version
- New: Compatibility with WooCommerce 5.6 and WordPress 5.8
- Fix: small bug fixes
1.0.1 – Released on 13 April 2021
- New: Compatibility with WooCommerce 5.1.0 and WordPress 5.7
1.0.0 – Released on 12 March 2021
- First version