Mathematica Toolbox adds a set of shortcodes that can do Mathematica code highlighting, CDF embedding, and more. For detailed information about all the shortcodes please visit the documentation:
If you would like to control WordPress programmatically from a Mathematica notebook, check out the Wolfram Language WordPress XML-RPC client:
Syntax highlighting and formatting
- Uses the same highlighting script that is used on Mathematica.StackExchange.com and on Wolfram Community.
- Preserves code indentation and prevents WordPress from inserting
- Replaces Wolfram Language character codes such as
\[Gamma]etc. with their corresponding characters.
Embed Wolfram technologies
- Easily embed CDFs in any post or page.
- Retrieve and display an image from a Wolfram Cloud API.
- Retrieve and display raw data from a Wolfram Cloud API.
- Display a link to the documentation of a Wolfram Language function.
Retrieve Mathematica.StackExchange data
- Show a box with profile information
- Create links to questions and answers based on their IDs
- Make arbitrary requests to the Mathematica.StackExchange API
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
You should now be able to use any of the shortcodes. If you forget what they are you can use the buttons that should have appeared in boxes underneath the text editor to insert shortcode templates into the text. Either box can be hidden using the screen options pane. For more information, read the documentation:
- Where can I find more information about how to use this plugin?
Detailed information about all features is in the documentation:
- Something is not working, what should I do?
If the problem cannot be solved with the information in the documentation I will be happy to try to help you if you post a message under the support tab here in the plugin directory.
Contributors & Developers
“Mathematica Toolbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release date: 2nd July, 2016
- Fixed a CDF embedding problem.
- Split the meta box into two.
- Syntax highlighting update for Mathematica version 10.3
- New documentation.
Release date: 21st Mars, 2016
- Fixed a code highlighting problem.
Release date: 13th September, 2015
- Fixed a problem with the
WolframCloudAPIshortcode with custom parameters.
Release date: 17th July, 2015
- Inline code shortcode. Used to get special markup for inline code.
- Fixed incorrect title attributes of some of the shortcode buttons.