This plugin will allow you to display a thumbnail from any livestream.com account!
- Displays most recent live thumbnail from LiveStream.com account
- (Optional) Displays Live Status. Users can easily know whether your stream is live or offline!
- (Optional) Display livestream description
- (Optional) Display livestream viewer count
- (Optional) Thumbnail redirect url lets you customize wherever you want the thumbnail to link to.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php do_action('plugin_name_hook'); ?>in your templates
STREAM URL! This is the most important step.
Your STREAM URL will be the name of your livestream.com stream.
So if your livestream is for example: ‘http://www.livestream.com/mylivestream’,
then your STREAM URL should be set to ‘mylivestream’.
Your Redirect URL is wherever users who click your thumbnail will be sent to.
Make sure to include HTTP:// at the front! if not will be sent to ‘http://-BLOG URL-/-REDIRECT URL-‘
Customize options to your hearts content.
Please submit any feedback/questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LiveStream.com Thumbnail” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “LiveStream.com Thumbnail” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release