The plugin display the list of S&P 500 companies. You can place the shortcode [mx_display_s_and_p_500] to your website and to allow your users looking for a company by name.
This plugin is based on the https://datahub.io/ functionality (https://pkgstore.datahub.io/core/s-and-p-500-companies-financials/3/datapackage.json). List of companies that you can see, is provided by https://datahub.io/ (free resource).
How does it work?
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘List the S&P 500 Constituents Financials’
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Download ‘List the S&P 500 Constituents Financials’.
- Upload the ‘List the S&P 500 Constituents Financials’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate ‘List the S&P 500 Constituents Financials’ from your Plugins page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“List the S&P 500 Constituents Financials” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested up to WP 6.3
- CSS/JS bugs have been fixed
- Settings page. The ability to change the list of displayed columns.
- List the S&P 500 Constituents Financials