This is the official plugin for Lead Generated. This plugin creates the connection between WordPress and your Lead Generated account. Form submissions are instantly available and ready to leverage all the powerful features of our lead management system within the Lead Generated system. For more information on features, plans and more check out leadgenerated.com.
lead-generateddirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
And you are ready to generate the leads from CF7 form submissions.
- Go to Settings -> Lead Generated Settings to add your api key.
- After adding valid api key the ‘Send to Company’ field will be populated with companies from your Lead Generated account.
- Now select the company you want to send the leads to in the Lead Generated account.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Lead Generated” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Version
- Support for Ninja Forms added
- Support for WPForms added
- Support for Gravity Forms added
- Support for Elementor added
- Gravity Forms support has been updated
- Company selection removed
- Added various checks for validation of API key
- Small Bug Fixes
- Bug fixes related to address field.
- Bug fixes related to address and name field mapping in cf7.
- Bug fixes name field mapping in cf7.
- Added support for Divi.
- Added fluent forms support
- Added TypeForms support
- Added Beaver Builder support
- Added Brizy Builder support
- Bug Fixes For additional fields
- Error issues fixed
- Enable sending to CRM Issues fixed
- SmartForm Plugin Added
- Issue Fixed in Brizy Builder
- Caldera Form Plugin Added
- Thrive Theme Builder Added
- Formidable Forms Added
- Fluent Form Fixes
- Typeform Fixes
- Added Gutenberg form support
- Divi Fix
- WP Forms name field fix
- TypeForm, Beaver and Fluent Form name field fix
- Fixed gravity form field name mapping in case of label missing