Iframe popup plugin is specially developed to display any webpage in the popup window using web URL.
Check official website for live demo http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2014/04/13/iframe-popup-wordpress-plugin/
Iframe popup plugin is specially developed to display any webpage in the popup window using web URL. Iframe popup uses JQuery fancybox extension to display popup in iframe window. This plugin will help you to display popup window easily in your blog. You can easily customize the fancybox popup attributes in the plugin admin page.
- Lightweight JQuery (fancybox extension).
- Timeout to open popup.
- Option to configure once per session.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How to show popup in specific page/post?
- How to show popup in entire website?
- How to show popup only on home page?
- How to show popup in entire website except home page?
- How to display iframe popup window once per session?
- What is CATEGORY and ID in the plugin short code?
- How to set/modify popup window size?
- How to hide/disable popup temporarily?
How to show popup in specific page/post?
Use plugin short code to display the popup in specific posts or pages. Just copy and paste the available short code in your post.
How to show popup in entire website?
Go to widget page and drag and drop the widget IFrame popup into your sidebar, so that popup will display in entire website. (or) Just copy plugin PHP code in footer.php file.
How to show popup only on home page?
Add the plugin PHP code in your theme footer.php file.
- French (fr_FR) – Shannon Martin
- Polish (pl_PL) – Abdul Sattar
- Q1. How to show popup in specific page/post?
- Q2. How to show popup in entire website?
- Q3. How to show popup only on home page?
- Q4. How to show popup in entire website except home page?
- Q5. How to display iframe popup window once per session?
- Q6. What is CATEGORY and ID in the plugin short code?
- Q7. How to set/modify popup window size?
- Q8. How to hide/disable popup temporarily?
FAQ Answer http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2014/04/13/iframe-popup-wordpress-plugin/
Contributors & Developers
“iframe popup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “iframe popup” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version
- As per wp plugin team advice default link changed to http://www.example.com/
- Tested up to 3.9
- Listed plugin on WordPress directory.
- jscolor picker added for Overlay Color textbox.
- In Category dropdown box, the category list has been increased from 10 to 15.
- Tested up to 4.0
- Tested up to 4.1
- Tested up to 4.2.2
- Tested up to 4.3
- Tested up to 4.4
- Text Domain slug has been added for Language Packs.
- Tested up to 4.5
- Sanitization added for all input value.
- Tested up to 4.6
- Tested up to 4.7
- Tested up to 4.8
- Tested up to 4.9
- Tested up to 5.0
- “Updating Failed” error message when adding plugin shortcode in Shortcode Block is fixed
- Tested up to 5.1
- Converted JS alert message into WP class file.
- Tested up to 5.2
- Auto table deletion added on uninstall.
- Missing CSS file issue has been fixed.
- Tested up to 5.3
- Tested up to 5.4
- Tested up to 5.5
- Tested up to 5.7
- Tested up to 5.8
- Use plugin short code in the widget.
- Tested up to 5.9