You might have a great website, shop or blog. so do your competitor. Get insight and competitive advantage by using a detailed analytics tool such as Hitsteps.
Hitsteps Analytics is a real time visitor web statistics, heatmap and live chat app with online visitors.
It allows you to view your web stats, visitors stream and follow each visitors to know more about each pages they see. It allow you to engage with your visitors using live chat tool. You’ll be provided with detailed charts and information about each visitor such as geo location (estimated city, country and region via IP address), their first visit on your site, referer to your site, their browser, OS and device and much more!
It is optimzied as blog stats, web stats, woocommerce stats and ecommerce analytics. Advantages over Google analytics includes but not limited to Detailed information of each and all visitors, ability to engage with visitors using live chat tool, heatmap for each pages, carefully pre-generated and categorized reports, real-time analytics on all reports, report on visitors from world known companies and much more…
Heatmap and Page Analysis
New generations of heatmap, Page Analysis: It allows you to visualize your website traffic to view exactly which item in your page, menu, sub menu, carousels or slideshows is attracting and getting how many clicks. View some screenshots in screenshot tab of this plugin.
Visitor information in Email, E-Commerce Ready
Not only for blogs and websites, Integration as WooCommerce Analytics allows you to receive your customers detail and pageview path within “New Order” emails in your ecommerce website. Contact form analytics feature of it also integrate analytics with Jetpack Contact form, Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7 and Ninja Forms plugins and allow you to know more of your visitors on their incoming emails. Shopify shops supported.
Cross-device visitor profile identification
Visitor aliasing enables you to detect if same (registered user) login back to your website again using another device (provided they give GDPR consent)
Hitsteps other notable following features:
- Live chat: Chat with visitors feature and live support button
- Bot detection: Non human visitors will be excluded from your analytics
- Referral spam protection: Spammy referral links from known spammers will be filtered from stats
- Realtime visitors list and pages they visited: full detailed history of previous pages they’ve seen
- Audible New Visitor Notification: Hear what’s happening
- Invisible tracking: No visible web stat tracker icon or text on your website while respecting GDPR law.
- Web SEO Analytics: Report on keywords, search engines and your website SEO analytics KPI
- Page Speed Meter: PageSpeed identify slow loading pages by testing your page speed using visitors internet.
- Uptime Monitoring: receive voice call, SMS or email whenever your website, part of your website or server go down.
- Try Hitsteps to prove: more features than Clicky, StatCounter, HiStats, Piwik, Woopra, MixPanel, GoSquared, ChartBeat, Wassup, Slimstat or even Google Analytics.
It is very easy to install.
Plugin will automatically create an account for you in Hitsteps and add tracking code to your site.
View features hitsteps offers:
You’ll find updated FAQs on Support page.
Contributors & Developers
“Hitsteps Web Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Base Startup
- Fixed minor bugs
- Updated the logo
- Fixed a major bug in chat widget
- Introducing hitsteps live chat plugin
- applied patches on newly released chat plugin
- optional chat floating widget
- Heatmap service added.
- Fixed php notice errors when WP_DEBUG is enabled.
- Fix for major bug: disabling/activating plugins
- Added Port checking for SSL detection.
- Fix for chat widget when all agents are offline
- Live chat: More clear msg to notify agent is offline
- Live chat: After sending a new message in ticket, focus on textbox is lost
- Live chat: Closing a ticket, will notify webmaster as a new message
- SEO improvement for tracking code.
- Fixed a bug with cookie script.
- Fixed PHP notice bug
- Major update to GUI and system backend
- Introducing free license plan for lite bloggers
- Introducing multi language widgets
- Added Spanish Language to Dashboard Interface
- Hitsteps plugin is more user-friendly. Plugin GUI has been redesigned from scratch.
- Updated API Key installation guide.
- Added new shortcut button to open hitsteps dashboard in WordPress Admin header.
- Quick Registration for new users.
- Quick API Key retrieval for current users.
- We have integrated hitsteps analytics with Gravity forms: receive your visitors full details when they contact you!
- We have integrated hitsteps analytics with Contact form 7: receive your visitors full details when they contact you!
- Fixed an compatibility issue with WP Super Cache plugin.
- We have integrated hitsteps analytics with Ninja Forms: receive your visitors full details when they contact you!
- Integration with WooCommerce as Analytics allows you to receive your customers detail and pageview path within “New Order” emails
- Contact form 7 update compatibility and bug fix for form generator button. Updated form editor to be compatible with Contact form 7 v4.2
- Major fix to contact form and woocomerce analytics compatibility
- minor fix to contact form analytics on iOS devices
- Added detection for Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge and Opera new versions
- Major fix to contact form analytics on iOS devices for all plugins (woocommerce, contact form 7, gravityform and ninjaform)
- Minify tracking code
- Added Contact form analytics for Jetpack by Automattic
- WordPress 4.2.4 compatibility
- Changed page header from
h1> according to new changes in WordPress’s core
- WordPress 4.3 compatibility
- Added SSL support for servers behind a load balancer using HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PROTO
- Fixed an issue regarding BAD_REQUEST caused by CloudFlare for auto-register and email analytic API calls
- Added don’t count me cookie/session method directly in wordpress plugin for highest accuracy.
- Added multi-language support for plugin’s interface.
- Introducing new “bot” page under Visitor menu.
- Introducing new “Visitor Aliasing” feature. It can detect your logged in members and create one united profile for all of their logins and devices.
- Fixed an issue with blocked IP address used for email tracking
- Added French language support for chat window
- Fixed an issue where chat invitation buttons were showing Accept/Reject in english instead of chosen language.
- Added a feature where you can set your sub-users as full admins
- Added fail-over IP addresses for email analytics
- Changed latest page views widget header color to black
- Added drag/drop support for dashboard widgets in hitsteps.com
- Added new Daily Pageviews graph next to each post and page
- Last 48 hours pageviews has replaced hitsteps logo on header admin bar.
- Migrated to new server IP address
- “Typing…” Indactor has been added to live chat for client side.
- You can see what your client is typing while they are typing it in admin side.
- Drag and Drop added to Hitsteps main dashboard.
- Admin can now change identity while chatting to available chat agents.
- Option to modify floating chat position
- Page Analysis feature has been added.
- Cookie block feature has been added to topbar graph to make it work even more accurately.
- Compatibility update for WordPress v4.5
- Contact form 7 integration compatibility update.
- Introducing “Compact floating chat” widget.
- Removed deprecated options from setting
- Removed HS Icon from graph widget on top admin bar
- Revised setting page texts
- Revised setting page for blocking admin visits, removed avoid confusing descriptions
- Seperate subdomain for logging. This will enable a boost in performance in our side.
- Add WooCommerce Email Order tracking for payments that been paid after a “pending payment” status.
- Moved floating chat option higher, to avoid users get confused. (was receiving lot of support tickets about how to turn off chat where option to turn it off was already there)
- Force enable HTTPS for all tracking codes
- removed keyword from noscript tag to improve SEO
- Updated support for Gravityforms Analytics. Now support notification fields.
- Updated support for WordPress v4.8.2
- Enhaned admin non-tracking to enforce admin not to be tracked
- Added translation for german, french, spanish, persian, russian and turkish.
- Minor readme update
- GDPR compliancy
- Removed onlinefloat.php chat widget from plugin and moved it to on-site script
- Minor changes related to GDPR compliancy
- Woocommerce checkout Notice message fix where it would show a PHP Notice message for undefined variable.
- Minor fix for wp3.2.php dashboard widget for Safari 10 browser users
- Add additional servers to API call for email data providers in order to reduce chance of error #98.
- PHP 7.2 compatible
- Seasonal maintenance update
- Upgrade API Payload URL to SSL
- Update assets and product banners
- Fix some WP_DEBUG notices
- Replace deprecated codes from Contact Form 7 integration with new codes
- Replace deprecated codes from WordPress 4.5+ with new codes
- Remove curl for login/registration and use wordpress post function instead
- Fix CSS styling issue in setting page
- Fix a major bug that did not allow new users to register directly from wordpress plugin
- WordPress v5.0.3 compatibility update
- Bug fix for cookie iteration hitsteps_gc
- Allow focus between name and email
- Gravity form bug fix when showing multiple forms in one page.
- Fixed a bug with multi server API backend
- Seasonal maintenance update
- Update how IPName is detected for more accuracy
- Provide support for auto-purging following cache plugins after tracking code installation: W3 Total Cache, LiteSpeed Cache, WP Fastest Cache, WP-Optimize, Autoptimize, Hummingbird, WP Super Cache, SG Optimizer, Cache Enabler, SG Optimizer, Breeze, Cloudflare Page Cache and Comet Cache.
- WordPress compatibility update
- Fix an issue with auto cache clearance
- Allow tracking more visitors by using alternative URLs
- Support for PHP8
- Hitsteps WordPress plugin now speaks Italian
- Fixed Notice error when debug mode is on, for woocommerce websites.